Chapter 4

Waking up to a headache isn't what Jisu wanted, but she has no choice but to deal with it. It was her choice to walk in the rain like that, though she kind of blames her group mate for it.

She'd probably be up and ready by now if he didn't stand her up. She blinks and stares at the ceiling before sitting up on her bed, looking to her left she was greeted by the clock on her desk.

2:16pm. It read.

Jisu was shocked, eyes wide. Why didn't her alarm go off?? She's late! Like, really late. If she runs now she'd get to her last class in time.. if she could even run.

She skipped and she doesn't know if any of her group mates would like that, she never really told them that she has a cold and is having a hard time moving.

Most importantly, why didn't Chaeryeong wake her up?? She knows Jisu's schedule by heart and forgetting to wake Jisu up is unlike her.

Unless there was something else..

Jisu slowly pushes herself to the edge of the bed and slips onto her slippers before lazily standing up and walking towards her door. She felt anxious, putting her ear against the door.

Everything was suddenly suspicious to Jisu. Was it because of what Yeji said yesterday? She knows that the older girl would do anything, wether it's stupid of pointless, just to make it up to her.

Now, Jisu regrets saying anything. She closes her eyes tightly. Everything backfired, it was unlike her to give Yeji a chance but she did tell herself that whatever Yeji does, she fails.

She already decided it before she even said a word, but she really does regret everything. She wants the girl to leave her alone.. but maybe after this she will.

Sighing, she holds onto the door knob and slowly pushes the door open. There was no one outside. Nothing changed, no furniture was moved.

Jisu swears she's paranoid, why would she think that something in her home will change? Yeji's not a robber for fuck's sake. She turns her head to the left and to the right, no one.

So, Yeji really isn't around and so is Chaeryeong. She doesn't know where the younger girl went, but she's probably in school by now.

Relieved, she walked over to the kitchen and saw a big note slapped on their fridge. She also saw a lot of food on their kitchen counter, thinking it was from Chaeryeong, she smiles widely.

This was normal for the younger girl, she does things like this. Leaving stuff for Jisu to wake up to just to make Jisu happy. And it does work, it makes Jisu happy.

Chaeryeong does everything she can to show how much she loves and appreciates her unnie, telling her that she's never going to be alone.

Pancakes, Donuts, Macarons. "What the hell?" Jisu mutters, surprised and taken aback. Chaeryeong bought a lot! And it was all left for Jisu to eat.

It isn't even open yet, that just confirms that Chaeryeong didn't take any for herself and that's one weird thing about it. Now, Jisu doubts if this is really from Chaeryeong.

Usually, the younger girl will give her food but it will always have something missing or if it's a burger it will have a big bite on it. For short, Chaeryeong doesn't give Jisu food that isn't already half eaten.

That's just how they give each other food. So, seeing all these food well packed and all in one piece.. gives her the idea that it's from someone else.

She turns towards the fridge, walking closer before ripping the paper off. And she was right.

"I didn't know what food you like since Chaeryeong told me that you'd eat anything.. I kinda bought a lot.. Anyway, drink your meds after you eat! Take care, Lia. <3