Chapter 38

As Jisu almost jumped out of the car, she felt the air hit her face, feeling the cold breeze. 

Acting like she's already in Korea when she's not in Korea yet. She was only practicing, trying to think of different reactions she'd have once she lands. 

Was she really leaving Canada after two months? She really thought that she'd live here forever. 

She was even starting to lose hope in being able to go back to Korea again, but here she is, standing outside of the car that was parked in the parking lot of the airport. Beomgyu had already taken out all their stuff from the back of the car. 

“Why do you always take your whole house with you??” he complained as Jisu took her bags from Beomgyu. “Probably because I originally live in Korea?? That’s why I’m taking all my stuff with me.” 

“You’re really not planning on going back here to leave for a few months, huh?” 

“Who would?” Jisu responded, raising an eyebrow at Beomgyu, “I would!” He responded almost immediately, looking so offended with what Jisu had said. 

“I can’t imagine being you.” Jisu turned around as Beomgyu started whining behind her, “Shut up gyu!” 

She was finally here, at the airport. It’s sad that her parents were not able to come with them to send her off. 

But at least Junsu did. “Unnie, let me help you with those.”

Junsu jogged towards her and took one of her bags from her, helping her carry it. It was heavy, Beomgyu wasn’t exaggerating after all. 

Carrying Jisu’s bags really does feel like she brought the whole house with her. Makes them wonder how Jisu’s small self can carry all these once they land in Korea. 

Both Taehyun and Beomgyu held their bags close as they started to follow Junsu and Jisu who’re walking up ahead of them. Beomgyu could already feel the excitement radiating out of Jisu as she walked in front of them. 

None of them actually believed this would happen, Beomgyu thought he’d see Jisu’s sad and lonely expression when he leaves to go back to Korea, but no. Turns out they’d be leaving the country with her. 

Beomgyu remembered what had happened at their family reunion just a few days ago. 

He and Jisu talked for a few minutes once they saw each other and .. everything just turned out to be like this in the end. 

When the reunion was done, the next day Jisu was called into the kitchen. It was only her mom and dad sitting at the dining table. 

She felt uneasy, they all looked so serious like they were going to confront Jisu about something. 

She was so nervous, she even wanted to run away and lock herself up in her room but when she saw the look that her parents were giving off… she realized then that they both looked guilty. 

Like they were the ones who did something wrong. 

Whatever it was, Jisu has no idea what it's about. 

She hesitantly pulled a chair out and slowly sat down, eyes looking at the two of them. 

Her mind was starting to fill up with scenarios and events that could be the reason why her parents called her out of her room. 

".. Did.. did I do something wrong?" She asked them. 

It's as if the tables had turned and now it was both Jisu's parents that were hesitant to open their mouths.