Chapter 18

Soobin still didn't know who caused all of this. He doesn't know who took those pictures and who spread them across the campus.

He never believed those pictures. She wouldn't do that. Hwang Yeji is just one of those people who're trying to get in her pants. That's what Soobin thinks she is.

He knew Jisu is not that kind of person. He knew Jisu will never do anything to hurt him, they loved each other after all.. right..?

And what made Soobin so mad was if Yeji wasn't the one to blame.. then why didn't she defend herself? Why didn't she explain what really happened?

She should've spoke up. To try and save herself but she didn't and accepted all the people's words like she deserved it.

That's why Soobin ended up hating her even more. Thinking that he was right. "Dude, I'm telling you. She's not innocent and I'm right about all of this." He proudly spoke as his friends listened in.

"You're not actually making any sense. I think you're wrong and we should get to know Yeji's side first." It was Beomgyu who said that and they all fell silent.

He sounded like he was defending Yeji. Like he knew something. "What the hell are you trying to imply?"

Yeonjun snapped his head towards Soobin who now spoke so sternly like he was about to tear this place apart. Beomgyu didn't react though, he was so calm that it pissed Soobin off more.

Taehyun let out an unnoticeable sigh as he leaned back on his chair, knowing that a fight was about to break out. Kai on the other hand stayed quiet. Feeling like he was about to suffocate because of the tension in the room.

"I'm just trying to say that we shouldn't go and blame people all of a sudden, you know?"

"I don't know. I don't know what the hell is going on in your head. We're talking about the girl who made your cousin leave!"

Beomgyu let out a sigh, looking away from Soobin. Though, they both know Yeonjun was on guard and he would instantly stop them from doing anything further, the others were still a bit worried.

"Soobin, if you're going to blame Hwang Yeji, have a solid proof will you?" Beomgyu lets out an annoyed huff before leaving them dumbfounded.

He just shut Soobin with simple words that meant so much because he was right. Soobin didn't have enough proof.

Beomgyu has. He has talked to Yeji about it. Asking the girl what had happened and now he knows and understood that whoever was responsible for this is still not known.

But they all considered it as Yeji, closing the case and decided to hate on her.

What they didn't expect was after a few days, when they heard about Soobin and Yeji suddenly having a baseball match out of nowhere. When Beomgyu heard of this, he felt his heart drop.

Running to the field as fast as he could, not even caring if he bumped into people or into walls. Because he knew, Soobin had nothing better to do.

Arriving at the field, he hears people cheering and hears Yeji screaming at the top of her lungs. Beomgyu was so disturbed at the sight of Yeji on the ground.

Visibly struggling and in pain before she loses consciousness. Beomgyu immediately ran to her and checked if she was ok. But of course, she wasn't.

Some other players that were concerned about their captain came and rushed to help Beomgyu carry Yeji away from Soobin and the others.

Before completely leaving, Beomgyu shoots Soobin a glare.

"Jisu will never appreciate whatever the fuck you're doing and I guarantee you, she'll never ever love you again." He mutters.