20

"Ready atsushi-kun?" Momoi asked as murasakibara nodded. Murasakibara walked towards your once crying state.

"Come now bun-chin." Murasakibara softly cooed as he gently try to lift you up. Momoi and him sighed in relief, you are now secured in his arms as the both of them slowly walk out. But boy, were they celebrating too early cause once they stepped out of the room, you burst out of crying.

"What what?!" Momoi panicked, she scanned you to see you clutching on your abdomen. The both if them cursed under their breaths as you let out an ear peircing scream. Momoi cover her ears as murasakibara groaned.

"Atsushi-kun! Hurry!" Momoi cried as the both of them ran to the room. There stood the miracles and their sidekicks. You then stopped crying when you got settled in the bed, but quickly got mad and threw the pillow far away.

"W-what now?!?!!" Kagami yelled as your loud growls rang around the room. "GIVE THE DOG!" Midorima yelled as kuroko ran to get nigou but the dog ran out the room.

"CATCH IT!" Akashi roared as kuroko, takao, himuro and kasamatsu ran to get nigou. Takao bumped into the walls as he try to catch nigou.

"Stop the dog please!!" Himuro yelled at an orange haired small boy and a blueberry boy and some more people. The small boy named hinata flinched, seeing a dog running towards them at full speed. The smart nigou dodged the attempted grab of kageyama as kasamatsu groaned. They ran around the halls.

They were currently now staying at a school, infront of the school was the big stadium they went to last time. Since you were all so many if the basketball and volleyball combined, the coaches decided to stay at a school.

Nigou ran towards the gym that was connected to the school. The 4 males burst into the gym, karasuno dumbly followed as they stopping the practice match some were holding.

"SOMEONE STOP THE DOG PLEASE!" Takao panted as bokuto ran towarda the dog with a goofy smile. "DOGGEU!" bokuto happily yelled as he ran around trying to catch the dog.

"OH WAIT LET ME JOIN!" Kuroo smugly said and ran also. Lev, being dumb, also joined. And then theirs oikawa who's running too as iwazumi tries to catch him. Kasamatsu's phone rang as he puts it on speaker.

"WHAT?!" kasamatsu yelled.

{SENPAI!! HURRY UP!! SHES-OW OW OW! NO NOT THE HAIR PLEASE Y/N-CCHI- TAKAOOO HURRY UP SHE BIT MY LEG-KUROKO GET NIGOU PLEASE!!-MURASAKIBARA PASSED OUT MOMOI HELP HIM!}

The call was a disaster. Kasamatsu groaned, pushing his phone to someone (which was kenma) and ran towards nigou.

"NIGOU PLEASE WE NEED YOU!" takao cries as he could hear midorima screaming for help. The volleyball team just stood there, not knowing what to do.

{N-NIGOU!!}

Your voice rang thru the phone as everyone stopped. They could hear you crying and sniffling as the screaming and cries of pain stopped.

{wait!? Y/n!! KUROKO SHE RAN OUT!!}

Aomine's voice boomed thru the gym as kuroko stopped running but fell on his face. Kuroo yelped, quickly running to the poor guy and helping him up. The gym doors once again opened and there you stood, a blankrt around your shoulder as your face was crying a river as you sniffle.

"OH NO DONT CRY!" lev cried as yaku made him shut up. "N-NIGOU!" you yelped as nigou barked, running towards you as as he licked your tears away. The gym blasted open again and their stood the other miracles, some bruised, some has cut, and some has bite marks.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED?!" Bokuto flinched as he saw them. Aomine was shirtless, having all his boday having bite marks, some already bleeding and the others, already bleeding.

"Shin-chan!" Takao yelled, seeing midorima with his glasses broken. Kagami already passed out, murasakibara lost his shirt as scratches were on his chest. Kise, was already crying as his legs trembled, momoi, had her hair all over the place. And akashi? Boy, his clothes were torn as he had a cut on his cheek.

"Help these kids!!" Nekomata yelled as akashi shook his head. "W-we are fine." Aomine groaned as he limbed towards you. He shakily reach out at you as you stare at his hand. You smiled, about to accept it but you quickly grasp on your abdomen again, bending down.

"OH NO NO NO!" Takao yelped as he and himuro started to push everyone away. "Wait whats going on?!" Asahi asked as he was pushed to a corner. Karasuno, nekoma, fukurodani and aoba jousai stood at a corner.

"we prefer you to stay there." Kasamatsu growled. " COME HERE YOU SHITTY KISE!" kasamatsu roared as kise ran towards kasamatsu.

They are like Oikawa and iwazumi!

Aoba jousai thought as kasamatsu smack kise's head. "What happened?!" Kasamatsu asked kise.

"S-SHE THREW THE PILLOW THEN THREW THE LAMP AT ME AND STARTED TO ATTACK US! Seijuro-cchi even was defenseless since he couldnt hit y/n!" Kise cried as kasamatsu push his palm in his face.

"Right now, we cant whine! Shes having another cramps! Stay here incase she attacks them!" kasamatsu pushed kise back and ran infront next to himuro and kuroko.

"Ready to catch nigou?!" Momoi asked as everyone groaned. "I-IT HURTS!" you cried, accidentally throwing nigou away as himuro ran, jumping up and catching nigou. His body collided with the floor as he groaned.

"YOU OKAY HIMURO?!" Takao yelled as himuro nodded. "Y/n-chin? W-would you like some sweets-eep!!" Murasakibara squeaked when you threw your blanket away.

"Fuck this cramps." Kagami rose from the ground. "R-ryo kun!" you suddenly cried as the miracles turn to kise.

"I-I DONT WANNA!" kise vigorously shook his head. "Stupid kise! She wants you!" Kasamatsu threw his shoe at kise who cried as the shoe perfectly hitted his face.

"Y/n don't cry!" everyone turn to hinata who suddenly gave a cheer as kageyama put a hand on his mouth. "Shut up boke!" Kageyama growled.

"S-shoyo?" You tiny voice echoed the gym as everyone turn to you. You had your head tilted and your bottom lip quivered. Hinata bit his lip but nodded, starting to walk to you.

"does it hurt?" Hinata gently asked as he comes near you. Sugawara covered his eyes, not wanting to see his child be eaten alive.

"I-it hurts shoyo." you cried as as you wipe your tears, hinata was now infront of you. He hesitated in giving you a hug but you beat him to it by running into his arms. He stepped back alittle but happily smiled.

"Hold on." akashi stopped everyone as he walked closer to you. You suddenly flinched, clutching on your abdomen as hinata paled.

"Hinata run!" nishinoya yelled as hinata didnt want to leave you. "D-does it hurt here?" Hinata lowered his hand and placed it on your abdomen, everyone froze.

"Mhmm.." you hummed as tears flow down your eyes. He started to slowly move his hand in circular motion, massaging your abdomen as you relaxed in his touched. The volleyball team's jaw dropped.

That was it? He did it?

They thought as you calmed down. Akashi walked to you and lifted you up. "Lets go get you a nap." Akashi said as you whined.

"S-shoyo!" you cried like a baby as you did grabby hands at shoyo. Akashi stared at hinata as the poor orange haired boy felt nervous. Akashi suddenly let you go as you ran to hinata, wrapping your arms around his neck as your legs did the same to his waist. Hinata on instinct, wrapped his arms around your back and awkwardly look at akashi.

"Come with us." Aomine glance at hinata to which looked like a glare to hinata as the boy nodded. The miracles and hinata left as takao, kasamatsu, and himuro bowed for interrupting their match which the coach shook off. The 3 then left as daichi sighed in relief.

Who knew that the smol cinnamon roll was capable of those damn moves huh?