52

Cute

Cute.Bunbuns- okay i saw this post from one of my fam and who hurted my tetsuya-kun?! 😭😤 Show yourself or ill throw my hands!

With: @vanillamilkshake

Liked by Emperor, Daiki.dabest, OyaOyaOya and 500k others

Comments

Greatking: i didn't know you were violent?

Givemesnacks: Ryo-chin hitted kuroko-chin with his elbow. :>
      ⤵Replies
       Copycat: YOU PROMISE YOU WONT TELL!
       Daiki.dabest: kill him my imoto.
       Emperor: though i dont tolerate bunbun
       In using violence, but I wont stop you now.
       OhaAsa: well, i guess if you all i agree then
       I do too nanodayo.
       Copycat: you are all so mean!! 😭

Vanillamilkshake: im fine though bunbun. But thank you.
      ⤵Replies
       METEORJAM: he fainted.  
       Cute.Bunbuns: :<< ryo-kun how could
       You?
       Copycat: im sorry! 😭
       Cute.Bunbuns: hmm. :/

Daiki.dabest: Hey bunbun! We will pick you up later! We are gonna sleep over at akashi's.
      ⤵Replies
       Cute.Bunbuns: Oh yay! But what about my
       Clothes at shoyo's house?
       Emperor: ive sent one of my guards to pick
       It up, dont worry. Dress nicely too, we are
       Eating out.
       Cute.Bunbuns: buy me clothes. I didnt
       Bring any. 😅
       Tetsu-kun's Gf: ill handle it.

~~~~
You put your phone down and walked towards nishinoya, hinata, tanaka and kageyama. As you 5 talked daichi came a with a weird face.

"I overheard the coaches and they said after this whole camp is over, they will treat us barbeque." daichi looked up as you all widen your eyes.

"bar?! " tanaka widen his eyes.

"Be?!" Nishinoya yelped.

"que?!??" Hinata added.

Your eyes sparkled as tanaka, nishinoya and hinata started dancing as you and kageyama sway side to side.

You eventually joined the 3 in dancing as kageyama rotates his ass.

"ONIKU KAMISAMA! ONIKU KAMISAMA!" you, hinata, nishinoya and tanaka chanted as your beautiful laughter filled the gym

"ONIKU KAMISAMA! ONIKU KAMISAMA!" you, hinata, nishinoya and tanaka chanted as your beautiful laughter filled the gym. The boys sweatdropped but smiled, seeing you happy.
~~~~~
You frown, seeing that you lost against fukurodani as you quickly bowed down 90 degree to karasuno.

" Im sowwy! I-i was scared in getting hit by kotaro's spike so i uhm..." the boys flinched, seeing you bowing so low to them as you figet with you fingers.

"Hey! Its okay! Dont mind! This is a practice game bunbun." Tanaka made you stand up and ruffled your hair. Nishinoya join in ruining your hair as you look down.

"A-are you guys sure? I-it is my fault for not paying attention and for getting us penalty..." you pouted as Daichi chuckled, patting your head.

"We are sure." Daichi smiled as tanaka slung a hand on your shoulder. "plus, why would daichi-san get mad at you? Your too cute to be scolded." Tanaka wiggled his eyesbrows as you cover your mouth and stiffled your laugh.

"Thank you." you smiled as they got heart struck. "but now, ill do the penalty!" you said as asahi shook his head.

"if you get injured we're gonna die so no." Asahi nervously laughed as you shook them off. You removed tanaka's arm around you and turn to them.

"then teach me." you said as they look at you as if you were some stubborn girl which you are. Nishinoya pulled your wrist aa you stood beside him.

"you just gotta dive in, like this." nishinoya demonstrated as you watch in amusement. You cheered feeling excited as you quickly tried to do what he did, but ended up doing a front roll as you land on your bum.

"Pfft.. Okay you cant do it." Tsukishima snickeras you pout. "bunbun, i dont recommend you doing dives, you might hurt your chest." Kiyoko bluntly said as you look down.

"oh."

~~~~~

And here you sat next to tsukishima and kenma in some stairs, the boys prepared you a plate of food as you accept it.

"Oi! Kenma eat!!" kuroo scolded as kenma frown, shaking his head. You grabbed your chopstick and ate some meat. Then you took a meat and tap kenma's shoulder.

" Say ah kozume-kun~" you cooed with a smile as kenma frowned,shaking his head. You frown back, your eyes glance at his game console as your hand quickly swiped it away from him as kenma yelped.

"Bun-chan noo..."Kenma whined as you shook your head, hiding it by the waistband of your shorts and shove some food at kenma's mouth

"Why does kenma get to be fed?!" kuroo complained as you laughed, getting food from your plate and feeding the bedhead captain. Bokuto popped behind kuroo with a pout as you sighed, shaking your head as you did the same with bokuto.

You suddenly see yachi being surrounded by tall players as you see her about to faint. You put your food down and dashed to yachi and putting her behind your back.

"E-excuse me, but your scaring my friend."you pouted at them as they widen their eyes, not expecting your apperance.

" Oh.. Sorry bun."Masaki, the captain of ubugaw said as you smiled, shaking your head." Dont worry! We gucci!" you winked as you both fist bumped. He pat your head before they left you and yachi alone as yachi hugged you.

"Go and eat now Hitoka-chan!" you smiled and hugged back. You skipped back to your seat as lev wiped his invisible tears.

"Such an angel." Lev said as you tilt your head.

"angel? Where? Oh i wanna see angels too! I bet they look cute and pretty!" You said, trying to imagine what angels look like as they turn to you and smiled.

If only you knew.