23

"Listen up!" touou's coach, Harasawa yelled as you all stopped warming up. "for the first match, it will be the 4 on 4. Kagami, kuroko, murasakibara and Bun. Then akashi, aomine, kise and Midorima." Momoi announced as you all widen your eyes.

"isn't it unbalanced for them?" ushijima spoke up as the coaches and manager shook their heads. "Yay!!WE'LL CRUSH YOU!" you cheered and pulled murasakibara, kuroko and kagami.

"But, Bun is with them!! Its unfair!" Kise cried as you stuck your tongue out at him. "Now im excited to see her play!" kuroo smirked as bokuto cheered.

"go talk first" shuutoku's coach said as you ran to the 3 males. "for all i know, Aomine-kun will do the tip off. So Bun you should do this tip off. Murasakibara-kun i suggest you be on defense, and bun, you'll mostly be our ace and point guard." Kuroko mumbled as you jumped in your place. A whistle was blown as you ran at the center of the court.

" hi onii-chan~"you cooed." Wait, shes going against that?! " asahi yelped and wakamatsu turn to him."just watch her." Wakamatsu said as the other basketball players smiled.

"GO BUN!!" hinata cheered as you smiled. You slightly crouch down, teppei being the one to throw it. Teppei threw the ball as Aomine jumped, you watch the ball as you waited.

"JUMP BUN!" nishinoya panicked. You then saw the ball reached the highest point as you quickly jumped up high, successfully getting the ball and passing to kagami.

"WOAH!!" the idiotic volleyball players exclaimed as you ran to the opponents hoop. You were met with Midorima who you gave a smile.

"MIDORI-CCHI!" kise yelled and when he got the ball, midorima held the ball as you push it away, running behind him and dribbling the ball.

"OH GOD SHED SO GOOD!!" bokuto cried. "I WANNS BE YOUR WIFE- wait no.. I WANNA BE YOURS!" Yamamoto cried as you pass to kuroko who passed to kagami as Kagami did a dunk.

"YOSHH!!" you 3 cheered.

~

So far, the game was intense. eventually the volleyball players were already nervous on who's gonna win, cause the tension practically changed into a dark one. You all had serious faces. Akashi did an ankle break on you as you stumble down. You saw his eyes flashed as you frown, kuroko luckily made the ball slip as you you cursed. You quickly ran towards the ball, which was about to go out of bound and hit some one the volleyball team. You ran and push the ball back to kagami as your body slides to the males.

"You okay?!" The volleyball males panicked, as you layed infront of them. "Yup!" You quickly stood up wiping yout sweat and running back in the court.

Okay my back hurts.

You frowned as you ran back in, kuroko passed to you as you dodge Midorima and passed the ball to murasakibara.

"DUNK IT IN!" you, kuroko and kagami yelled as murasakibara performed his thor hammer. You all cheered as you won, you collapsed on the floor, panting as your mouth gaped.

"THE BAG!" momoi panicked as imayoshi threw your bag to aomine. Aomine took out a towel and water bottle. You took the towel anf wipe yourself. Aomine firstly drank from the watrr bottle before giving it to you. You Drank it up, as you feel refreshed now.

" ALRIGHT!!" You yelled, standing up as you smiled. "Great job bun!!" Hinata came up to you with a smile. "SHOYO!" you beamed, pulling him in a hug as he shrieked.

"Bun your sweaty!" Yamaguchi said as you laughed. You broke the hug to see hinata sniffle your scent.

"oh you smell like candy!" Hinata beamed as you giggled. Hinata was suddenly pulled in a fight. The crazy malrs trying to take hinata's shirt and skin since you had technically hugged him and gave him your scent.

"HINATA GIVE IT!" tanaka yelped as hinata was almost brutally killed not until daichi and sugawara saved him.

You watch them fight as Murasakibara fed you some sweets. "Stop this instant." akashi's stern yet deadly tone made then stop as Aomine pinch the bridge of his nose.

"momoi, go take a bath with Bun..."momoi nodded at aomine."Hitoka-chan! Shimizu-chan! Riko-chan! Lets go together!" you said as the perverted males halted.

T-together!?

They thought. Nishinoya and tanaka eyed kiyoko and yachi as they cried. You skipped with the 4 females as you wave at your friends.

What a disaster.