69

"Ryuu, im nervous..." Nishinoya mumbled as tanaka laugh and pat nishinoya's head. "Dude! You can do this! Like, she said yes! That's like, so confident and more! You got this!!" Tanaka said as nishinoya gulped. The smaller boy was currently getting ready for a hang out. But for him, it was a DATE!

"Bro! Chill down! I've already ask momoi-san what her favorite food and all so just take her to the place i told you!" Tanaka said as nishinoya huffed but nodded. He gave a wave to tanaka then went on to walking to the meeting place. He could already feel his hands sweat but i mean, why wouldn't he freak out? He was going on a date *cough* hang out *cough* with You.

"Nishinoya-senpai!!" Nishinoya heard a small and cute voice as he turned to see a beautiful girl. Almost as beautiful as kiyoko--

"Uhm, h-hey b-bunbin- I-I MEAN BUNBUN-" he cursed himself in his head for making a mistake and looking uncool. "Oh hey look noya-senpai! We're like matching!" You pointed at him as he looked down at his and your clothes, only to blush that you both WERE matching.

"Oh, E-ehe..." He nervously scratch his neck as you giggle and hug him. "Noya-senpai, please calm down! Im not gonna hurt you!" you said as he slightly calm down and hugged back.

She's right, ill blow my cool if i panick infront of her. Okay noya...lets calm down, we need to make bunbun a.k.a y/n happy and make her enjoy this day!!

Nishinoya thought and nodded.

"Your right, lets go!!" Nishinoya changed his expression then gabe out a grin, he confidently grabbing your hand as he start to softly lead the way. You smiled, intertwining your hands as you followed. Nishinoya felt his heart beat so fast as he squeezed your hand and smiled in success.

----
"So what are you gonna order bunbun?" Nishinoya asked as you look at the variety of food. "(Your order.) And call me y/n!!" You said, smiling as he felt butterflies in his whole body, if thats even possible.

I-ive been blessed by a beautiful girl...

He thought as you both waited for food. "Ne, y/n-chan, im glad you agreed with me!" Nishinoya beamed as you nodded happily.

"Of course! You're a close friend of mine!"

Ouch. Well, ill make you love me i guess.

Nishinoya thought. He knew you were oblivious when it comes to things like this. Heck he knows you dont know about girlfriend and boyfriends Considering how you kept kissing anyone.

"Here's your food maam, sir." A waiter set your foods down as your eyes beamed as nishinoya grinned. "Lets eat up!!" He said as you nodded.

"Itadakimatsu!" You both said as you start to eat. You suddenly start to stare at nishinoya who was busy with eating but noticed you looking at him. "U-UHHM... dO i eat too messy?" He asked as you shook your head.

"You have your hair down. You look cute and handsome." You said, smiling as nishinoya slightly widen his eyes, his chest tightened as he couldnt contain his smile.

SHE CALLED ME CUTE AND HANDSOME- AOFJIDJCJDJILQOQNDJWNFJWKCJSJJFJS

"Wait, uhmm, you have something on your cheek." Nishinoya said as he suddenly thought of ryuu's advice.

Lets hope i dont get embarrassed.

"Huh?" You hummed and tried to wipe it but nothing. "W-where noya-senpai?" You asked as nishinoya took a deep breath, leaning towards you and suddenly kissing you're cheek. You were just staring at him as he looked down, thinking it was a bad idea.

"I-im sorry! I-i just thought-" Nishinoya was about to cry, he honestly didnt want you to hate him. I mean, thats what he thinks since you were staring at him emotionless. You suddenly stood up, making nishinoya flinched.

S-shes gonna leave.

Nishinoya pout to himself, only for a pair of hands cup his cheek and made him look up. He felt a soft pair of lips onto him as nishinoya widen his eyes. You pulled away then smiled at him.

"Thank you noya-senpai, i like you too! Your nice and cool thats why!!" You said, slightly hopping as you had a bright smile.

A/n: ah... You did it again in kissing everyone! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nishinoya was too lost at words. Because 1. you kissed him, 2. everyone would get jealous, 3. Your brother will kill him, 4, his first kiss got stolen?

Arigato, kami-sama. 😌😌😌

----------

And now, you both were in a park, why? Well, he wanted to.show you how he does the rolling thunder, so you two bought a volleyball and was now playing with each other.

"ROLLINGEUUUUUU THUNDAAA!!" nishinoya yelled, as he received the ball that you spiked. Your eyes sparkled in amazement as he did a flip, standing back on his feet.

 Your eyes sparkled in amazement as he did a flip, standing back on his feet

"Wah!! So cool!!" You cheered, clapping as he proudly grinned. "Heh, you look so cute!" Nishinoya said and ruffled your own hair making you giggle and give him a hug.

"This is so fun noya-senpai!" You exclaimed, your head leaning on his chest as he tried hard to calm his beating heart. He had hoped you wont hear the loud beating of his heart.

Loud beating of his heart for you.

"Heh, im glad your enjoying." He said and hesitantly hugged back. Yes, hesitantly, because your damn boobs are pressing on his chest. No, its not like those cliché animes that the girl has big boobs. Infact, you had the perfect size, about a c cup. Not too big, nor too small.

"Ano, lets take you home before i get killed by your brother." Nishinoya nervously laughed as you shook your head. "I won't let nii-chan hurt you noya-senpai!!" You said and look at him with a pout.

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

"Heh, thank you y/n."

"No problem noya-senpai."

-------
"Bye noya-senpai!! Stay safee!!" You said and was walking towards the porch. But you suddenly stopped walking making nishinoya tilt his head. You suddenly ran to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

"Thank.you again noya-senpai! Goodbye!" You said and ran to the front door, walking inside as nishinoya stare at the door for a moment before grinninh and cheering.

"YOOHOOO!!!" he yelled, jumping up then running back to his house with the biggest grin he could make.