22

"Lets go bun!" Momoi called out as you nodded. It was a relief that you had recover from that yucky period. You all still had 2 weeks to hand out with the volleyball team and your glad. You skip down the hall with momoi, kiyoko and yachi beside you. Riko already was at the vourt so its just you 4. You were wearing some spandex and a jacket with touou's name printed behind.

"Hello~~" you burst inside the gym. You were still at some large school. And by large, their gym having a big large court.

"BUN-CCHI!" kise cried, running up to you and was about to crush you in a hug before you see aomine throw a ball at him. You pulled kise behind you.

"IGNITE PASS!" you excitedly yelled and used your palm to smack the ball. The gym went silent as you cheered.

"TETSUYA-KUN! I DID IT!" You cheered as riko smack kuroko. "YOU TAUGHT HER YOUR PASS?!" riko yelped as kuroko turn to her.

"She wanted to know how.. I couldnt resist her puppy eyes." Kuroko reasoned as you were jumping with kise and momoi. "You just made it more hard to beat them!" Hyuuga scolded again as hinata widen his eyes, running to you.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!!" hinata jumped high as you smiled widely. "I KNOW!" you also jumpef high as nishinoya joined you both and you 3 jumped high like kangaroos.

"OI! YOU 2! WE'RE PRACTICING!" daichi yelled, nishinoya and hinata flinched, quickly running back. "Lets go bun!" Momoi smiled and pulled you. You sat down next to touou. The next was fixed as the volleyball were going to play first as the basketball team sat down on the floor.

You watch as asahi spiked as you were shocked.

"That was cool! Did you see that?!" You shook sakurai's small body back and forth as sakurai nervously laugh. Imayoshi made you stop as you then saw they were gonna start playing. The teams were divided. Karasuno and nekoma, then fukurodani and aoba jousai. Then shiratoriwaza. In the first set, karasuno and nekoma were playing, nekoma won as karasuno did some penalties. Fukurodani and aoba jousai played the 2nd set and fukurodani won. Fukurodani played shiratoriwaza as obviously shiratoriwaza won, then nekoma vs. Shiratoriwaza and you guess who won.

"Alright! Fix the next! The basketball team are up!" The volleyball coaches yelled as you quickly stood up. The other basketball team already stood up as the coaches tallked about something.

"Y/n, remove your jacket." Aomine said as you took your jacket off, revealing a touou basketball jersey with the number 8.

"LETS PLAY!" you cheered as wakamatsu held your collar. "Warm up first." he said as you nodded. "BALL!" you asked or more like yelped as sakurai throws you a ball but it hit your chest slightly.

"Ouf!" You softly yelped as sakurai widen his eyes. "IM SORRY! IM SORRY IM SO SORRY BUN! IM SORRY-" Sakurai blabbered as you laughed, pulling him in a hug and pushing his head in your chest. But you didnt know that.

"OI!" kagami yelped and pulled the poor boy away who almost fainted. "TEPPEI LETS PLAY!" you whined and pulled seirin's center. Teppei laughed, walking with you as you skipped to the  free throw lane.

"SHOOT IT!" kise yelled when you were about to shoot, making you miss. "EY YOU MADE ME MISS!" you cried as kise cheekily smiled

"So she plays?" Bokuto tilted his head as they all watch the small girl to the ball on the floor. "I wouldn't be surprised if she would miss. She doesnt even pass the half height of the ring." Tsukishima snickered. Riko turn to them and smirked.

"dont underestimate her, shes stronger than you think." Riko smirked as she quickly turn back. "Riko-san, why havent you had any breast?" momoi teased as riko widen her eyes.

"WHAT DOES BREAST HAVE TO DO WITH OUR TOPIC?!" riko snapped as momoi shrugged, a smug face displayed on her face.

"I want Bun to teach me that cool pass!" Hinata cried as nishinoya nodded. "That was so cool like wham!! And bam!" Nishinoya gave off some side effect as everyone ignored the 2.

"So bun-chan know how to play? Thats so cute!" Lev squealed as yaku tried shutting him up. "iwa-chan! Cant we kidnap bun?" Oikawa asked as iwazumi growled about to hit him when oikawa shivered, he turn to see red and yellow eyes glaring at him as oikawa gulped, seeing the scary and intimidating akashi seijuro glaring at him.

"N-never mind."