58

You walk around aisle to aisle, trying to find what to eat.it was almost night time and you escaped your brother's wrath and came to a small store. You suddenly bumped into someone as you fall on your bum.

"oh! Im sorry-Eh? Bunbun?" You look up to see a gray haired male. "Samu?? Where are you?-oh! Who's the pretty lady-Bunbun?" you turn to see. Blond haired male which looks like the gray haired male.

"Uhm..." you tilt your head. How do they know you and you dont?

"bunbun! Its us! From Instagram! Miya brothers!" The blonde haired male smiled nd helped you up. You stare at them for a few seconds before realizing who they are.

"ah! Tsumu-kun and Samu-kun!" you pointed out as they smiled nodding. "Im sorry for bumping into you bunbun." Osamu said as you shook your head.

"Its fine Samu-kun!" you beamed, giving him a smile as you got engulfed in a hug by Atsumu. You laughed, hugging back.

"Hey! Are you gonna buy something?" Atsumu asked you nodded. You show them the ramen pack and a sandwich as they both nodded. Osamu took your ramen and Atsumu took your ramen. They went to the counter as you yelped, following them. They paid for your food as you pout.

" You didnt have to do that." You said as Atsumu ruffled your hair. "Dont worry!! It's our treat and end of the conversation." Atsumu said as you smiled at them and bowed.

"Eat with us." Osamu said as you nodded. You did your ramen first before going to a booth with them. As you blow on your noodles.

"Bun-channn what are you even doing here?"

You look up with your cheeks full as you cover your mouth and chew.

"I-i was hungwy." you replied as you put down your hand. Atsumu pinched your cheeks as you smile. "What about the both of you?" You asked.

"We just finished a practice match with some school and we are going back to hyogo tomorrow." Osamu mumbled as you nodded. You 3 talked and laugh not until you checked your phone to see it was already 8pm.

"Oh my! Its already late! I gotta go!" You yelped and took your things. "Hold on we will take you home." Atsumu quickly glomped on his food, almost choking as Osamu went to your side. You 3 walked back to your house as you hum, having a debate with atsumu about mint and peppermint.

As you arrive in your front door, you could hear the loud screams and arguing of your brother, kagami and the others.

"Ano,thank you for taking me home! I better go in now." you smiled as the both of smiled back. You stoo in your tippy toes and peck their lips.

"Love yah! Bye bye!" You waved and walked inside house. The twins froze, blinking before the both of them look at each other.

"she took our first kiss."