40

"You ready Bunbun?" Hinata asked as you nodded. You both left the house and went straight to the school parking lot. Karasuno has a practice match with aoba jousai so you are gladly coming. Your string bag hung behind you that contains a black credit card that akashi gave you, some cash, your phone, earphones, snacks, towel, extra t-shirt and ennoshita's shirt that you cleaned.

"Goodmorning bunbun!!" Tanaka and nishinoya gave you a hug as you hugged back. You gave a smile to the others as ukai now came.

"Alright! Let's board the van now!" ukai yelped as you happily went inside and look around for a seat. You decided to sit next to sugawara as you both exchange smiled. The van started to move as you open your bag and took out ennoshita's shirt.

"Senpai! Heres your shirt! I already cleaned it so dont worry!" you exclaimed as ennoshita smiled, patting your head as you giggle. Ennoshita could literally smell your fragrance on his shirt.

Why does it smells like candies?

He thought but laughed it off, stuffing it in his bag until you all hear tanaka screaming. The van came into a halt as you crowd around tanaka and hinata.

"Eh?!" Daichi yelped when he saw tanaka covered in vomit and hinata layed there. You squeaked, grabbing your bag and taking out a plastic.

"here Ryuu-senpai! Im sorry! I forgot to give this to hinata but use it!" You said as tanaka nodded and took it. You walked towards hinata and slightly tap his cheek.

"H-hey! Are you okay?" You asked as hinata groaned. "Stupid." Kageyama snorted as you sighed. You grabbed his bag and tried to find something.

"whats that?" Yamaguchi asked as you opened a medicine pack. "Auntie told me that hinata was often vomiting so she packed some pills."you said as they nodded. Kageyama came up to hinata and slapped him away.

"OWW!" hinata shot up and rubbed his cheek. Tsukishima snicker at the sight as you giggle.

"you vomitted on Ryuu-senpai." you said and gave him the pill and a bottle of water. He gladly took it and went to say sorry to tanaka. After the drama is over the van once again moved and drove to aoba jousai.

"We are here!" Takeda announced as you followed sugawara out the van.

"HEY KNOCK IT OFF I CANT TAKE YOU ANYWHERE!!" daichi suddenly yelled from afar as you tilt your head. You see daichi pull tanaka towards you and the others.

"Eh?what happened sawamura-senpai?" you asked. "Tanaka is picking a fight." Daichi glared at tanaka as you all start to go to the gym. Yoyi were behind. The boys as they walk in. Karasuno bowed down as you awkwardly stood there.

"Hajime-senpai!" you jumped above hinata and ran to iwazumi and tackled him in a hug. "What the? Why are you here?" Iwazumi asked as you giggle.

"Im staying at shoyo's house! Where's trash?" you asked as iwazumi smirked at your remark.

"his leg was injured."

"Oh..."

You nodded and broke the hug. "Bunbun!" Asahi called out as you quickly ran to them.

~

And here you watch tsukishima and tanaka laugh their asses off as kageyama was furious. Hinata wasnt doing good since the first set as he kept messing up.

Poor baby..

You frowned but you quickly tensed yip when kageyama went towards hinata. They looked like talking but once you saw kageyama raised his hand you quickly ran towards kageyama.

"N-no! D-dont hurt shoyo!" You said and push him away from hinata who was thanking you in his mind. You look up at him as your lips quivered as you gave him the puppy eyes

"Please.." you mumbled aa kageyama tensed up, his eyes widening as he slightly went red. "Erm.. I wont hurt him though..."Kageyama mumbled as he scratch his cheek. You were suddenly pulled away from him and you saw tanaka.

"Too close!" Nishinoya said as you sighed.
~
"Hi trash!! Your finally here!" You happily yelled as you abruptly waved your arm. Oikawa widen his eyes.

"Bunbun!! Your so mean!! But i love you!!" Oikawa waved and ran towards you, giving you the biggest hug a.k.a the most suffocating hug you can think of.

"BAKA! SHES TURNING PURPLE!" Iwazumi scolded and smacked oikawa in the head, making the said boy, let go and whine.

"Whos that girl?"

"why did oikawa-san hug her?"

"she looks cute though!"

You could hear the girls spit off comments as you giggle.

"are you going to play now tooru-senpai?" you asked as oikawa gasp. "Yes yes!!" he said and you nodded.

"well then ttyl!"