26

You sat at the floor of the gym in silent. You were using your phone scolling thru something when your fans sent a video. You decided to watch it as the music boomed loud around the gym. You widen your eyes at the video as your breath hitched. You quickly felt your face go super red as blood ooze down your nose. You quietly turn your phone as you glance at a person but quickly went more red as your nose sprayed a lot of blood.

"WHATS HAPPENING TO BUN?!" Kise screamed and point at you who was having a hard time stopping the blood. Hinata ran towarda you and  pushed a towel at you as you thank him.

"Are you okay Bun?" Iwazumi asked as you look up at him. You widen your eyes as your ears joined the tomato party as your nose once again sprayed more blood.

"What what?! IWA-CHAN WHAT DID YOU DO??!?" Oikawa cried as iwazumi hit him. Riko took your phone and unlocked it, she widen her eyes and smirked at you.

"Oh bun~" Riko waved your phone in the air as you yelped, quickly running towards her abd tackling her. Riko passed the phone to hyuuga as you panicked.

"HER PASSWORD IS XXXX!" riko yelled. "WAIT JUNPEI-SENPAI!" you screamed as hyuuga and teppei looked at what you were watching and quickly turn the phone off as they widen their eyes.

"WHY THE HECK WERE YOU WATCHING THAT?!" Hyuuga screamed as he glance at iwazumi then to you. "A-a fan sent it!" You cried, kuroko took the phone, putting it on landscape and playing the video again. Everyone crowd around the bluenette as the song boomed around the gym.

"OH MY GOD!" kindaichi yelled in surprise as they all watch with eye wide. Once you heard the song again, the video flashed thru your head as you went red then cover your nose with the bloody towel.

"IWA-CHAN YOU CHEATER!" Oikawa cried as iwazumi was frozen. Kuroo and bokuto copying the moves incase you'd like their version more.

"Oh~ so you like iwazumi-san?" Momoi teased as you shook your head. "I-I D-DO N-NOT!" you stuttered as Momoi giggled. "Iwazumi-san, since its your fault, treat her in the infirmary." Riko smirked as the girls agreed. You shook your head.

"NO! NO ITS FINE! IM FINE!" you turn your head away from iwazumi as Takao thought of something mischivious. He turn to riko and momoi as they 3 smirked evily. They suddenly pushed both you and iwazumi out of the gym as you yelped in surprise, riko passed you your phone and locked the doors.

"DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOUR OKAY!" You heard riko from the other side as you tensed up, you started to knock on the doors. "AIDA-CHAN NO!" you cried you didn't want to turn your head.

"Ano... Lets go..." Iwazumi mumbled and took your hand. You puff your cheeks out, quickly forgetting about what you saw. Though, the male who was holding your hand couldnt forget it. I mean, how could he forget it when you, the most beautiful and cute girl everyone has seen, had a nosebleed and went red as a tomato because of that video of him half naked.

Of course he couldn't forget it.

But he needed to, or it would be awkward. He peeked in the infirmary and saw no one. He pulled you in as you sat down on the bed. He scanned his eyes trying to find the tools he needed. You swung your legs forward and back as you look down, the towel still in your nose as iwazumi came back.

"Give me the towel." Iwazumi said as you nodded removing the towel as iwazumi set it aside. You were about to tilt your head up when iwazumi held the back of your head, making sure your blood goes down.

"dont look up baka." Iwazumi mumbled as you giggle. He took some wet cotton and dabbed-

 He took some wet cotton and dabbed-

A/n: sorry, i had to. 😂

And dabbed it on your nose. He could literally feel your hot breath on his arm as he continue to dab the cotton.

"H-hajime-senpai?" You called out as he slightly widen his eyes but look at you. He saw you fidgeting your fingers and it was a bit awkward.

"C-could we erm...forget what we erm saw? I-i dont want us to be awkward because your one of my friends!" You squeaked. He slightly frown.

"Erm..sure?" he awkwardly said or more like asked. You gave him a smile, giving him a big hug as he hesitantly hugged back. He relaxed in your touch when he felt how warm you were.

"Lets finish your nose and go back." iwazumi broke the hug as you nodded. "Hajime-senpai?" you again called out as he glance at you.

"Are you and tooru-senpai dating?" iwazumi suddenly choked on air. "I would never date that trashykawa,im straight! And why would you think that?!" Iwazumi yelped as you giggled.

"Well, its because your always together. I already asked kei-kun and he said he wasnt dating Tadashi-kun even though they look cute together." You pouted as iwazumi sighed, shaking his head.

~

"I wonder whats taking iwa-chan and bun so long?" Oikawa mumbled as he was about to serve when he sneezed 2 times making the ball jump out of his grasp before he even hit it.

"Covee your mouth!" Matsukawa said. "Are you sick?" Kunimi mumbled. Tsukishima and yamaguchi suddenly sneezed as they turn to the the 3.

"I think iwazumi and bun-chan are talking about them." Sugawara snicker. "I think i know what they are talking about." Tsukishima growled. "What are they talking about?" Hinata asked.

"You're height." Tsukishima smirked as hinata attacked.

~

You and iwazumi sneezed then you stare at each other. "They are also talking about us." Iwazumi mumbled as you burst out of laughter.
He smiled at you as your beautiful laughter rang thru his ears.

"there we go." Iwazumi was satisfied that your nose stopped bleeding. Your small body jumped down the high bed as you look up at iwazumi. You tug on his sleeves as he bent down to your height. You quickly gavr him a kiss on the nose then smiled.

"Thank you~" you cooed then grabbed his big hands and walked out the infirmary. Iwazumi had his eyes widen, his cheeks and the tip of his ears red.

What is this girl doing to me?

You kick the gym doors down, completely breaking the lock as you widen your eyes when you saw everyone was shookt.

"YOU BROKE THE LOCK!" Yamamoto yelped as you awkwardly laugh and scratched your head. Akashi sighed, knowing he'll have to pay for it. Not that he problems money though.

"Sowwy!" You said in a tiny voice as yoy did a peace sign and stuck your tongue out. "NEVER MIND YOUR FORGIVEN!" They all yelled as you giggle.

"Thank you Hajime-senpai!!" You remove your hand fromb him, patting his chest then skipping to midorima who activated his tsundere mode.
Iwazumi walked back to aoba jousai only for oikawa to glare at him.

"Why were you both holding hands hmm?!" Oikawa suspiciously looked at his friend as iwazumi ignored him. He glanced at you for one last time then chuckle.

What is this girl doing to me?