38

"make sure to drink milk before sleeping."

"brush your teeth at night"

"call us every day!"

"Tell me who touched you and ill crush them"

"punch anyone who says bad words"

You giggled at their reminders and nodded. They gave you kisses one last time as you walked out of the car. Kise was crying as he waved at you. Their flight was in an hour, they have 25 minutes to drive to the airport to meet their respective teams. They dropped you off at hinata's house, his mother, already knew you were staying in and happily accepted.

"Y/n-chan!!" Natsu ran towards you and hugged you and you happily hugged back. "Shoyo would be so happy when he sees you. And you have certainly become more beautiful. "Hinata's mother smiled as you smiled back.

"thank you auntie! But can i go by shoyo-kun's school and surprise him?" you asked as she smiled at you and nodded.

"why of course dear, go set your things in his room or natsu's." She said as natsu pulled you to her room. You set your bag down and went down with your things.

"Auntie ill be back with shoyo-kun!" You said as hinata's mom patted your head. You bowed then went out to hinata's school. This time, you used a GPS to find it. As you arrived at the school, some turned to you with awe as you made your way to the gym.

"how cute."

"Shes so tiny."

"I wanna adopt her."

"I want to squish her cheek."

You gave them a smile as you ran to the gym you once went to. You opened the door only for a ball to come towards you. You put your hand out and stopped it with your palm.

"Bunbun?!" They yelled as you hissed at your palm and pout. "IM SORRY BUN!" asahi ran towards you as his face was clearly showing fear.

"Its okay Asahi-senpai!" You smiled as asahi pulled you in the gym. "What are you doing here?" Daichi asked as kiyoko came and treated your palm.

"Im sleeping over at hinata's house!"

"WHAT?!"

The boys screamed as hinata stood there. you giggledat their reaction.

"well, onii-chan left to korea cause they have a tournament, but i wasnt allowed to come cause i was in a volleyball club. So i asked sei-kun to let me sleep over at shoyo's. So ill be going to this school and practice with you guys for 2 weeks!"

You gave them the news as kiyoko smiled at you."thats nice bunbun." she said as yachi nodded who was beside you.

"Hinata your so unfair!!" Tanaka yelled as both him and nishinoya tackled hinata down. "But, we have a packed schedule for the next 2 weeks." Sugawara said, wiping his sweat.

"Then she can come with us." you all turn to see takeda and ukai. "Since its only practice matches, she can play or train with us." Ukai crossed his arms as you gasped.

"YAY!" you cheered as the boys soon followed and cheered too.

~

"spike it bunbun!!" Nishinoya yelped as you jumped. Tsukishima and kageyama infornt of you, in attempt of blocking your hit but you spiked the ball down that sugawara tossed you.

"YAY!" you and nishinoya cheered, hugging each other as you won the game. "Okay but it was unbalanced!" Tanaka complained as ukai chuckled.

~

"Lets go home shoyo!" You cooed. "Dont you have an extra t-shirt? Your gonna get a cold." daichi pointed out as you shook your head.

"nope!"

You then felt a shirt got tossed to you as you look up and saw ennoshita. "Use it for today, that an extra t-shirt that i always bring." He said as you smiled, plopping down the ground and pulling your top off.

"O-OI! BAKA!! NOT HERE!!" Tsukishima yelped as the boys quickly turn away. You slip the big ass shirt on and giggled.

This girl!

The boys thought as they turn back to see you in the shirt. They slightly blush at the memory of your back and bra strap.

"Bunbun don't do that!" Daichi scolded cheekily smiled but nodded. Hinata took your top and put it in his bag.

"Shoyo lets go! Auntie is waiting!" You said and pulled hinata. "Oh okay! Bye guys!" hinata waved as the males frown at hinata but quickly smiled when they see you wave. The gym door closed as nishinoya cried.

"How to be hinata?!"

"You can already be hinata since your also short nishinoya-san." tsukishima smugly said as nishinoya hissed at tsukishima.

"Shut up you bastard!"