47

Karasuno 🏐

Cute.Bunbuns
Tobio-kun?

BokeHinata
What is it?

Orangebean
Even though i hate kageyama,
I guess you should stay safe
Bunbun.

SaltyDino
What are you talking about
Shrimpy?

Orangebean
Shut up up you beanpole!!!!

CaptainDadchi
I think something is on.

RefreshingAngel
Is bun not with you hinata?

Cute.Bunbuns
Tobio-kun, open your door,
Its cold out here :<

RollingThunder
WHATTT?!

WannaFitePunk
YOUR AT BAKAGEYAMA'S
HOUSE?!

BokeHinata
WHAT THE HELL?!

WAIT SHE IS!!

2ndMother
Why did you let
Her go alone?

Cute.Bunbuns
No, shoyo took me to Tobio-kun's
Place dont worry!

I wanted to cuddle with
Tobio-kun. Sorry 👉👈😔

GomenTsukki
No bunbun! Ano.. Its fine!

CaptainDadchi
Well then, take care of her
Kageyama!

WannaFitePunk
Dont touch her or we'll
Castrate you.

BokeHinata
Whateveerrrr

~~~~

You walk in kageyama's sweet home, your blanker around your shoulders as you remove your flippers.

"Ano...hinata told me you drink milk before sleeping.. Should i make you one?" Kageyama scratch his nape as you smiled nodding. After he heated up some milk, he gave it to you as you widen your eyes.

"Uwah... This is yummy!" You cried as you finish up the whole glass. As expected though from our Milk boy. He pat your head as you follow him to his room. You gasp at the sight of a clean and neat room as you jump on his bed.

"Come on tobio-kun." you said as you sat up on his bed and pulled him in. Making both of you lay down as you used your blanket yo cover of both of you as you snuggled in his chest. He relaxed after a few seconds and placed his arm around your waist. You suddenly giggled making him look down at you.

"You smell like blueberry tobio-kun." you said as kageyama awkwardly laugh. "Shut up." he said as you shrugged.

"night... Tobio..." after yawning you already fell asleep. Kageyama look at the wall tht was behind you as he let himself get used to the skin contact. He slightly back away to be able to see your face as he examine the breathtaking view. His body worked on his own as he leaned in and planted a soft and gentle kiss on your lips.

"T-tobio?" He quickly pullback to see you awake as he blushed as red as a tomato, he thanked god that the lights are off or you'll have to see him looking like that.

"I-Im S-sorry!" he stuttered then scoot away from you as you furrowed your eyebrow.

"Doesnt a kiss mean you love them?"

"Well... Ahm..Y-yeah..."

You stare at him for a good second before you sat up and leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips too as kageyama widened his eyes. You pulled away and went back to laying down and snuggling him.

"Then i wuv you too tobio-kun! Goodnight!" you said as kageyama was frozen. He almost screaned in happiness but he knew if he did scream, his mother would wake up. He hesistated to wrap an arm around you but he eventually did,he sighed before smiling like an idiot and pulling you close.

" I love you too. More than you know it."