73

You frown at the hate comment in one of your post. Truth be told, you just saw or knew bts like, yesterday but once you heard one of their songs, you were on your laptop 24 hours, searching about their past, what they do, albums, their personality, names and more. And honestly, you were Facinated on how much they have helped the earth.

So of course, you idolize them now. So you quickly put some loose jeans, a top, putting your shoes on and grabbing your bag. You were lowkey grateful your brother was in a quick meeting, so you quickly ran out the house with your bag.

"HI SHOYO, BYE SHOYO!" You ran passed him as he flinched. "E-eh?! B-bunbun?" He questioned, then suddenly rememberimg your post and panicking.

"WAIT Y/N!!" hinata yelled but you were already making a turn in the 2nd block as he quickly tighten his bag and ran after you. He of course called the vball and bball gc, only to see that everyone was on cam, running or even panting, well...except for akashi seijuro who was in hid damn limo, having a smooth damn ride while everyone was panting.

{WHERE IS SHE HINATA?!} -aomine

{WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING AT TOKYO SHRIMPY?!} -Oikawa

"ITS A WEEKEND, KARASUNO ALWAYS TRAVEL TO TOKYO FOR FUN!!!!"

{CATCH HER HINATA BOKE!!} -kageyama

"IM ALREADY NEAR THE PLACE BAKAGEYAMAAAAAAA"

{SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!} -kuroo

The called quickly ended as hinata quickly stretch his hand trying to grab onto you as you ran but nope, you were faster because you were sonic--

"Tsk, took you long enough." A girl spat, her arms crossed. You frowned, not liking her already. "B-bun! S-stop!" Momoi came, slightly panting and still in her uniform since they had a meeting. Kuroo went in his tippy toes to try and see thru the crowd.

"Hmph, fite me!" You slightly bent your knees, pulling your fist up and slightly moving like those players in arcades, yeah those.

"Bincy! Stop this!" Another girl yelled.

"So, your name is bincy?" You asked as the sassy girl scoffed but nodded. She looked scary since she dresses like a gangster.

"Now come and fight me you stupid kid." She growled, flicking her wrist and making a fist. You suddenly stood up straight."Atleast im not a clown." You spat as everyone was slightly shocked.

"AYEEE!!" bokuto screamed from the crowd as you snicker. "Bun, darling stop." A cold, low voice was heard and you turn to see akashi with the other GoM. You huffed.

"Yeah, stop and follow your rich snobby friends." Bincy spat as you gasp. "Did you just-"

"Yes i did, its true though, 1, your a fucking slut who hogged all the boys. 2, you pretend do be innocent when you're not. 3, your just a fake, lying girl who wants attention and-"

"Shut the fuck up." You stoos straight, looking at her with a dead panned expression as the crowd widen their eyes when you cursed.

"Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow. You huffed.

"Did i mother fucking stutter you bitch? Or do i have to repeat what i said because you were hella deaf, oh im sorry im using bad words, but its just that 2 things i hate are toxic people and people who say bad things to my friends and my nii-chan. Now i understand why you name is bincy, because it sounds like bitchy which just described your personality. Now why dont you damn run along before i mother fucker break your nico nico kneecaps and  shove it up your ass? Im very much fucking pissed off by the words you used. Go ahead, say bullshit about me, but never. I repeat, NEVER pick the wrong person to diss or you'll meet satan."

Thats when you snapped. After hearing multiple cursed words from your favorite YouTuber named Pewdiepie, you learned how to curse and all.

Every curse words you spoke, you take one step towards her, while she kept frozen, by the last sentence, you were already infront of her, but since you were damn small, you grabbed her collar, looking straight in her eyes then pushing her down the ground.

"Mark my words."

Bincy's eyes were wide, she couldn't comprehend what just happened. It felt as if you were a different person. She even saw your left eye flash a deep green color while your right eye stayed blue. She quickly look up to see your eyes still green and blue as she screamed and ran away.

You stayed silent, still looking down but you quickly turn and look up. Akashi slightly went shocked at your eyes as aomine and momoi's jaw dropped, while midorima's glasses fell.

"Bunbun?" Hinata called out as you blinked, your eyes being back to blue. You quickly covered you mouth. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" You screamed as aomine quickly ran to you and tried checking your eyes.

"Fuck, your like Akashi." He mumbled as kise screamed. "Maybe because she snapped!!" Kise said as Bokuto ran and tackle you down.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!!!" He screamed as you smiled. "Bokuto!" You hugged back. While you were talking with kuroo, bokuto, oikawa and hinata and more, the GoM were talking too.

"So, she also has a split personality?" Kuroko tilted his head as akashi licked his dry lips and nodded. "It appears so. From what kise had confirmed, it must have been because she snapped." Midorima pushed his glasses up at akashi's statement.

"Then, *nom* what do *nom* do we call her other self?" Murasakibara asked, munching on some snacks.

"Green! Cause her eyes were green!" Kagami grinned. "Thats the stupidest name ive ever heard, like you" Aomine spat as both ot them start to fight. "What do you think tetsu-kun?" Momoi asked.

"Emerald." Kuroko mumbled as kise shrugged. "Well then, we need to clean bun's mouth first, so take her to the church, shove some holy water and some soap in her mouth cause if i hear her curse again, i wont let it pass." Akashi glared, turning away and walking towards you.

"Darling? Go with your brother and momoi." Akashi said, pecking your forehead as you nodded. You hugged the volleyball players, waving and running to your brother.