87

"So, uhm..this is this is Shizaki Ari! one of our friends!" yuki announced as hoshiumi smiled and tackled Ari in a hug. "WOAH! HI!!! ARE YOU FROM KAMOMEDAI TOO?" Kise asked as Ari smiled and nodded. Ari had Hazel nut shoulder length hair, with short curly locks and glasses, She was mayb 5'1 and such.

"Ari here is good at playing volleyball too!" Hoshiumi said as you smiled and hugged Ari. "YAY! NEW FRIEND!" you said as aomine sighed and ruffled your hair. "bun, dont get to loud." aomine mumbled as you ignored your older brother and jumped down ari.

"Yamaguchi, are yah okay?" hinata asked as yamaguchi snapped out of his thoughts and nodded, shyly smiling. "OH RIGHT! YUKI-CHAN! DIDNT YOU SAY WE CAN CHECK THE VENUE? CAN WE CAN WE?" you asked as yuki smiled and nodded. "sure!" yuki said as yuki purposely pushed ari to yamaguchi and carried you away, laughing.

"O-OH! G-GOMEN!" Ari stuttered as yamaguchi went bright red and ran away. "so..yamaguchi huh.." sugawara mumbled as daichi shook his head and smiled. "another love team i guess."

-----------

3rd pov

"wait bun, i forgot our water at the counter." yuki said as yuki turned and walked back to the store as y/n were about to follow when her mouth was covered and was pulled in a shabby place. yuki stopped walking, wiggling her arm around, signalling Y/n to hold unto it until she got curious why y/n wont hold it, she turned to see y/n out of sight.

"...shit-" Yuki cursed and ran to where they were standing 5 seconds ago. Yuki look around only to spot a leg with dazzling shoes being dragged in a shabby place.

"These bitches i swear to fucking satan." Yuki cursed and pressed something on her digital wrist watch then ran to follow the dazzling shoes which belongs to y/n.
-----

Meanwhile...

"AND THEN I SAID, ' YUKI! YOUR DAMN ASS RUDE BITCH ASS NEIGHBOR IS HERE.' THEN THIS GAL SLAPPED YUKI AND BOY! THE MOVIE WAS IMMACULATE AND-"

Keiko was cutted off by a ding on his wrist watch as he looked down to see yuki has opened her location. Keiko shot up from his seat and grabbed his things.

"AOMINE! LETS GO! YUKI AND Y/N ARE IN TROUBLE!" Keiko yelled as aomine spat his drink. "Lets go." Akashi stood upas his hetechromatic eyes flashed. The GoM stood up properly as daichi cleared his throat.

"Okay,.coaches aint here so, quick, lets call the police and stay here we cant butt in fights because we might get comflicted too." Daichi mumbled as keiko nodded and practically sprinted.

"Oh no." Ari mumbled as keiko was already seen panicking as the GoM followed him.
--------
"BITCH!!" yuki screamed and literally sat ontop of bincy, punching her multiple times as bincy screamed, multiple guys held yuki as one guy punched yuki in the guts as yuki choked, pain shotting thru her body as y/n's tears flow down.

"YUKI-CHAN!!" you cried, tied in thick ropes as you legs were already scratched. Bincy slapped y/n as yuki growled. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH BUNBUN!!!!" Yuki screamed. Going nuts as she move around, hitting the mens the chest using her elbow as yuki ran to bincy and kicked her down.

"HURRY HURRY!" yuki said and quickly tried to untie her ropes. Y/n was set free as yuki grabbed y/n hand and pull her until bincy pulled y/n's hair.

"BITCH-" yuki growled and pulled bincy's scalps as y/n quickly ran out the place, to get help.

"SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP YUKI-CHAN!!" Y/n yelled as she caught the attention of the males that were apart of bincy. Y/n squeaked and ran.

"Y-Y/N!!!" y/n turned to see her brother and the others in the corner as she stopped running.

"O-onii-chan..." Y/n sobbed as a loud honk was heard. "NO NO WAIT Y/N--" Aomine yelled, as y/n's small frame got hit-
----
"AOMINE WAKE UP" Momoi shook aomine from his bed as aomine jolt awake and breathed heavily...

A- a dream?