70

Sorry for the long wait guys, i was working on my requirements for enrollment. Then i cried myself to sleep when it striked 12am because haikyuu manga officially ended. Anyways, here's a chapter for our oikawa and another character.

Happy birthday oikawa tooru ('-'*)♪

-----------------------

You were on your bed, doing some drawings and colorings. Your tongue sticking out as you kept on concentrating on what you we're doing. That is.... Until you heard a low voice someone call you.

"Psstt! Bun!" You look up, looking around as you had a confused face on. You shrugged, going back to drawing.

"Bunbun!"

"Y/n! Open the window!"

You stopped, hearing a familiar low voice as you quickly jump down your bed and look thru your closed window, there stood the famous Kise Ryota and Oikawa Tooru.

You quickly unlock your window, opening it up as Kise and oikawa grin, jumping up and climbing up your window. You smiled, giving them a hugas they pat your head.

"Bun! Hurry up and get changed! We're going out!" Kise said, trying not to yell or even make a loud noise that can alarm aomine or someone in the house. "O-oh! Okay then! Ill just tell oni-cha--"

The two boys quickly pull you and cover your mouth.

"Shhh shh!! Dont tell them bun! We're going to sneak out, if you tell them your going with us, they wont let you." Oikawa said as you took a second to process before widening your eyes in horror and nodding quickly.

"Good! Now change up, hurry!" Kise whispered yell as you quickly ran to your walk-in-closet and changing up. After that, you ran out your room as the two bous quickly tried to tie your hair, only succeeding in 2 low messy pigtails, but still made you look fabulous like them. They helped you wear your shoes and oikawa went down the window first and quickly open his arms to catch you.

"Ouf!" You let out a quite noise as you jumped in oikawa's arm. The handsome brunette hugged your Petite body waiting for kise to jump down who was last to jump. Finally, after a few minutes, you were now on your feet at kise and oikawa happily held your hands and pulled you away from the house.

"finally!!!!!! We're going to have so much fun!!!" Kise let out a squeal as oikawa nodded vigorously. "This is so exciting!!" Oikawa said as both males squeeze your hands while swinging them back and fourth.

"I-i hope we dont get scolded... Im really excited to hang out with you!" You said, smiling at them as they squealed. "WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?!" Oikawa screamed, grabbing some attention but just ignored it and walked. "SHE IS ISNT SHE?! SHES THE CUTEST!!" Kise said as you playfully rolled your eyes. The two idiots tugged on your arm towards a ramen store cause why not?

"This ramen is so good!!!" You yelped, slurping the noodles and bopping your head to the background music from the speakers. "Eat well~ we have many things to do! Oh and ill be right back!" Kise said, standing up and taking his bowl to get seconds.

"Psstt~ bun!" You turn to oikawa who was finishing chewing. "Give tooru a kiss! Hurry!" Oikawa whispered, pointing at his lips as you stared at him for a moment before nodding, leaning in and connecting your small lips onto him. You heard a dramatic and loud gasp as you de attached your lips and turn to see kise with his second bowl and sitting back down.

"COOSID OIKAWA NO! YOU'RE CHEATING!"

"I DONT CARE!!!"

you just sat there, not even hearing a damn to what they were arguing. Truthfully, before they thought of kidnapping- i mean, borrowing you, they made a bet.