85

2nd PoV

"I GOT IT!!!!!!!!" Takeda screamed making everyone flinched. "What the fak-" Keiko paused when takeda smiled and ran to the other coaches.

"OKAY SETTLE DOWN!" ukai yelled as riko cleared her throat. "Okay! So, there's this all around japan competition, where everyone is allowed to join. They're will be different events and yeah! There's a prize but its still unknown." Riko announced making yuki and keiko choked.

"WAIT! DAMNNNNNN!!!" The siblings said as y/n jumped.
-----------

"Okay so, automatic, the boys are in their sports, y/n in the dance competition, keiko and yuki in the intermissions since no one is in the papers yet. And yeah..." Ukai wrote the stuffs down as keiko and yuki did a high five.

"Thats settled!" Nekomata said as yuki scanned the paper. Keiko's phone suddenly rang making yuki alarmed, who was drinking water beside akaashi.

"Hello??...oh hi!! Me and yuki? Oh! Sure sure no problem! Bye then!" Keiko said and dropped the call. "We're hosting with riri." Keiko said as yuki choked and spat her water infront of tanaka and Yamamoto.

"OH MY GOD IM SO-"

"SPRAYED WITH MOUTH WATER BY A GODDESSS AAAAHHHHHHHH"

yuki looked at them weirdly and turn to the players who shrugged.

"A-anyways, RIRI IS HEREE YAYYYYYY!!!" You said as yuki wipe your nose which was hurting.

"Who's riri?" Kise asked as keiko cleared his throat. "A friend of ours." Keiko said as yuki and you nodded. "SHE'S A DRAWING MASTER!" you said and giggled as aomine shook his head.

--------

Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy

The boys heard feint music as they took a break, suddenly Keiko and you pushed the gym doors as yuki danced like a weird spaghetti, you were also swaying, holding a small camera as you film yuki.

"Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy!!!" Yuki sang as aomine dropped his water bottle. "YUKI YOUR DAMN MOUTH---"

Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talkin' wap, wap, wap, that's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass pussy, huh

Yuki started to dance the WAP as you smiled, wanting to learn the dance as yuki laughed.

"I THINK I GOT IT!" you said as the boys froze, yuki rewinded the song, pulling you with her.

"THEN LETS GO KID!" yuki said as keiko puts the speaker down and held the camera. "FIVE, SIX, SEVEN AND!!" yuki yelled as both girls danced the WAP as oikawa, atsumu, tanaka, nishinoya and yamamoto fainted, daishou, terushima and kuroo smirked, sugawara covered hinata's eyes and hirugami and keiko cheered.

"GO YUKI!!" Hirugami cheered as yuki winked as akaashi frowned and looked away. "TEACH ME THAT DANCE BUNBUN!" hinata said as you smile.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" the hinata protection squad yelled, yuki snickered. "YUKI IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" aomine yelled, Looking angry as yuki flinched and ran to you.

"Y/N! BUNBUN! LOOK YOUR NII-CHAN WANTS TO KILL ME!!" Yuki yelled as aomine held a fist up. Your face went shocked and protected yuki.

 Your face went shocked and protected yuki