48

"Yay!! I can't wait to see them!" You cheered as you board the van with the others. It was a Saturday and you'll be going to this trauning camp held at a school? You didnt quite listen to what takeda said but who cares? You ran next to asahi as you both gave a smile.

"Asahi-senpai! I have news!" you said as asahi turn to you. "What is it bun-chan?" he tilt his head. "I know another way to say i love you!" You said as asahi furrowed his eyebrows.

"How?" he asked as you smiled, pulling his collar down and planting a kiss on his lips. You hear nishinoya screech as he pointed at you and asahi.

"KYAA!" Tanaka pulled you away from asahi as the poor male almost fainted. "What was that?!?" Hinata yelped as you tilt your head.

"Doesnt that mean you love them? Kageyama did it to me last night but I returned it with another one!" you beamed, not knocking what the real meaning of what you just did as everyone snapped their necks at kageyama.

"KAGEYAMA YOU..oh wait hold on." Tanaka covered your ears before starting to cuss at kageyama.

"KAGEYAMA YOU BASTARD WE TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!" tanaka continued as you just sat their beside him and nishinoya, not knowing what they are saying.

"Now now! We cant fight here! Bunbun is with us so ermm lets just... Tell her that she cant do that." Daichi awkwardly said as nishinoya huffed as tanaka removed his hand from your ear.

"bun?" Kiyoko called out as you tilt your head at her. "yes Shimizu-senpai?" you asked. "Dont do that bunbun alright? Those kiss have deeper meanings and outcomes."

You stared at her for a few seconds.

"So... It means that just mean you love them right?"

"Well... Erm yeah but"

"Well then I do love them plus i do this to sei-kun and the others and they dont mind." You cut kiyoko off as you gave them a smile. Tsukishima facepalmed at your innocence as they concluded that they will just keep an eye on your kissy lips. Since asahi still hasnt recoveted, you sat at the back with tanaka and nishinoya.

What a ruckus.