T W O

"Welcome!" Seungkwan shouted once they entered the dorm. Jisoo and Junhui stared in awe at the luxury-like area. It had a blue and gray color scheme with most of the walls being a navy blue and the stone pillars in random areas that somehow made sense.

The L-shaped couch was pushed against the wall with a painting of a mystical forest above it. To the right was the kitchen and a hallway with two doors. One contained two bunk beds (one with a bottom bunk that could fit two people) and a large walk-in closet. In the other room was the bathroom; a toilet, two sinks, and a garden tub.

"Is every dorm like this?" Jisoo questioned as he explored. Seungkwan emerged from the walk-in closet with Junhui quietly trailing behind him.

"Yep! It's a school for rich kids. What else would you expect?"

'But I'm not rich..'

'Dad did get that new job though..'

'But it was two years ago?'

'Were they preparing for this?'

Jisoo shrugged and started to unpack on one of the bottom bunks. He had never been a huge fan of top bunks; it took too much energy to climb up and down the ladder. After what felt like a few hours, the other three boys started unpacking as well and Junhui decided to claim the top bunk of Jisoo's bed.

According to Soonyoung, classes would be starting tomorrow. The classes he had were History, Science, Math, English, SO.M, and PE with SO.M being the soulmate class. He had History with Seungkwan and SO.M with Junhui but no other classes with any of the boys.

'Why did they have to enroll me here? I don't even know anyone.'

'I'm going to be a loner.'

'..Well..'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Wake up bottoms!" Seungkwan screamed. The sound of a body colliding with the floor forced Jisoo to quickly open his eyes to check if anyone was hurt.

Seungkwan stood on the top of his bunk bed, smiling in victory with Seokmin and Soonyoung's bodies on the floor. He noticed Jisoo was awake and smiled only to notice Junhui was still asleep.

"Wen Junhui. If you don't wake up this instant, I'm going to throw you off of your bed and boil your intestines."

Silence.

"Jisoo, get the pot ready will you?"

"I'M AWAKE!"

"That's what I thought."

Junhui sat up on the bed, mumbling something in Mandarin while Jisoo got ready for the day. There were no uniforms so he settled with a blush colored sweater and light blue jeans. After making sure he looked presentable and that he had the keys to the dorm, he headed for his first class of the day; SO.M.

Jisoo never cared about soulmates. In fact, he despised them. They were the only people he couldn't lie to, and ever since he was told that fact he was cautious of who he lied to.

He didn't do it too often. If he did it to boys like Seungkwan, Junhui, Soonyoung or Seokmin, he would feel guilty. But the simple cheating on tests or breaking into rooms was easy and exciting. If he got caught, he would just lie about it and they would believe him.

Lying was his forte.

And he wouldn't change it for the world.

Because after all, if he could lie his way out of things so easily..

Maybe he could lie about having a soulmate.

Say he never met them.

That'd be better..

Right?