T W E N T Y - T H R E E

"Jeonghan, please!"

"No, Jisoo. I don't want to get in trouble!"

"You're not so innocent either! You've broken his rules plenty of times."

"I didn't have an orgasm when I was told not to."

Jisoo stood in the kitchen of the dorm, tears flowing down his cheeks and his hands resting stiffly at his sides as he watched Jeonghan make himself a sandwich. It had been well over a hour since Jeonghan caught him finish himself off in the bedroom and Jisoo was desperate to make sure Seungcheol didn't find out.

The sound of Junhui screaming forced them to turn their attention to the doorway, where Junhui was being dragged by Minghao. Behind him was Seungcheol, Hansol, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and Seokmin, each of them more furious than the next.

"Where's Soonyoung?" Jihoon quizzed at the same time the others asked for their soulmates. 

"Dang it, Seungkwan! Move-"

Their heads snapped to the hallway closet where Seungkwan and Chan were laying on the ground. Soonyoung and Mingyu stepped out calmly but ran at the sight of the dominates.

"Lock the door!" Soonyoung shrieked as they ran into Mingyu's room. Mingyu did so and the sound of Chan and Seungkwan banging on the door to let them in felt like they were recreating a horror movie scene. 

While the others went to grab their soulmates, Seungcheol looked at Jisoo. Jisoo was still crying, his nails were still digging into his palms, and his eyes glowed the bright pink from whenever they had first realized they were soulmates.

"Come on," Seungcheol whispered. "You'll be okay."

Jisoo smirked at Jeonghan's shocked face and followed Seungcheol down the hallway towards the bedroom. He was ready to get laid, ready to-

"Jisoo broke your rule!"

'Fuck you, Yoon Jeonghan.'

Seungcheol turned to see Jisoo's terrified expression and Jeonghan standing behind Jisoo with a devilish smirk. "He jerked himself off right after you left!"

"You little-" Jisoo turned around to grab Jeonghan but Seungcheol pulled him back, motioning for Jeonghan to join them.

"What'd I do? I didn't do anything," Jeonghan said.

"You know not to tattle on Jisoo."

"But-"

"No. You both know what to do," Seungcheol stated. He locked the bedroom door and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for them to undress.

"This is unfair," Jeonghan whispered to which Jisoo smirked.

'This is going to be fun.'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

No matter how dominate Seungcheol was, he could never control Jeonghan and Jisoo once they were combined. They were was still sore from the day before, but that didn't hold them back from being chaotic once again.

The 'bottoms' of the thirteen boys were even more chaotic when put together. Their projects that they had nearly forgotten about due to meeting their soulmates and switching dorms had gotten either A's or B's, with the one exception of a C from Junhui and Minghao. They were currently skipping class with Jisoo and Jeonghan dancing around the hallways.

Soonyoung had joined as well since Jihoon wasn't there to stop him. He was careful about it though; every time he would dance, he would look around to make sure he wasn't watching.

Seungkwan and Chan jumped over the stairs from time to time, with Seungkwan landing on his ass and demanding for someone to carry him for the next two minutes. Mingyu would join Junhui in annoying random people that passed by even though most of them stayed away.

The thirteen had risen in popularity. Mainly everyone stayed away from the more intimidating ones in the friend group because of the fear of one of the 'bottoms' (as Seungkwan had stated) chasing after them and beating their ass out of jealousy and possessiveness.

Junhui had showed that two days ago, when a girl tried to make a move on Minghao. 

"We're not gonna let them know we skipped class, right?" Soonyoung asked. Their faces dropped and Chan nearly went pale at the thought.

"I think I'm going to head back to class now," Chan mumbled and the rest agreed except for Jisoo and Jeonghan. Seungcheol couldn't do much - plus they knew he secretly loved them getting in trouble.

They left, leaving only Jisoo and Jeonghan in the hallway. "So, what now?"

"Go get coffee?"

"Sure," Jeonghan agreed and wrapped his arm around Jisoo's waist. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too."

"And Seungcheol?"

"I love him too."

"I do too."

..I love you both..

..So much, despite only knowing you for a little over a month..

..God..