T E N

"Did you hear about the news?"

"What news?"

"Apparently Seungcheol and Jeonghan have another soulmate."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Everyone's talking about it. Why else would they be paired up with the same boy in every group project in every period they have together, which just happens to be all of their classes?"

"From what I know, they don't share a dorm together so they can't possibly be soulmates. Jeonghan and Seungcheol share a dorm because they're soulmates."

"..You're right."

Jisoo scoffed at the conversations around him. They were not his soulmates, nor would they ever be. They were creepy and always staring at him. 

'Do these people have nothing else to do with their lives? Is feeding off of gossip the only thing they ever do?'

"Aww, look! They're walking together!"

What?

Jisoo looked to both of his sides to see Seungcheol and Jeonghan calmly walking alongside him, not paying him any attention until he noticed them. "So, when should we start working on the SO.M project?" Seungcheol asked.

"Uh.. Today works, I guess.."

"Great! Where and when?"

"We can stop by that cafe next to the S dorm building and do our work there," Seungcheol suggested. Jeonghan nodded at his boyfriend's idea and the both of them looked to Jisoo to see if he accepted it.

"Sure."

"See you aft-"

"YOU SON OF A MOTHER F-" A loud yell forced the hallways to be silent. The sound of a scream made Jisoo jump and instinctively cling onto Jeonghan and Seungcheol's arms. Neither of them paid attention as they were focusing on the scene in front of them.

"I told Mingyu he'd snap," Jeonghan sighed. Jisoo watched a boy with bright blue hair slap a girl senseless, continuing to attack her as there was no one to pull him back. The girl's friends were staying against the wall in terror and another boy who he assumed was the other's soulmate watched with his mouth wide open in shock.

"Stay away from him, or I'll slice your arms off," Wonwoo warned. He pushed the girl back and stormed down the hallway while dragging Mingyu with him.

It was only then that Jisoo realized he was holding onto their arms and he discreetly let go. The hallways became crowded once again and Jisoo decided to bolt before he wasn't able to anymore.

Jeonghan watched Jisoo disappear in the crowd of students and looked to Seungcheol. "Do you think what we read earlier could be true?"

"We could be wrong though. I think we need to just wait it out and see what happens."

"But you feel the pull too, right?"

"Yeah. If it starts to bother us, we'll just find a way to make him lie to us and see if he is our soulmate."