N I N E

"Channie? Who are you talking to?"

Chan looked up from his spot in the black bean bag chair. He was on the fifth floor of the school's library (which happened to be the top floor) with his headphones in and his phone facing him. He was in the middle of a call with his mother, but he could see her anytime.

He couldn't see Seokmin any time he wanted.

If they hadn't kept their relationship a secret, then they would share a dorm together. However, Chan was considered too young to have a soulmate and Seokmin didn't want to risk the younger getting bullied or bombarded by the constant questions. 

"Hey mom, I have to go."

"Did I just hear Seokmin?"

"Bye!"

"Lee Chan, don't you dare hang up this call."

"But mom-"

"Let me see Seokmin!"

"Oops," Chan sheepishly mumbled. He had pressed the 'end call' button and started to mentally prepare himself for the violent text messages he would receive in a few minutes. 

"Did you really hang up on your mom?" He asked. Chan shrugged and pocketed his phone before the older could sit on the bag with him. Once he did, the two cuddled and sighed contently while looking at the books that rested on the shelves.

"You don't want to make our relationship public, right?"

"Mhm. Why?"

"Can we make it public to our friends? No one else?"

Seokmin giggled and adjusted his position. "You know they would force us to be in the same dorm and then it'd be complete chaos. Jeonghan would bug you about the quote unquote, 'responsibilities of having a soulmate' and the rest of the dorm would go insane. But if you really want to, we can do it around August, maybe September?"

"..Sure."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jisoo sat in the back of his History class, continuing to eye the mini ukulele in Jeonghan's hands. The day had been going by seemingly slowly, and he could see some students staring at him in fury from being paired with Jeonghan and Seungcheol less than an hour ago.

"From what I know," The teacher spoke from her spot on top of her desk. "Most of your classes are already giving you big projects. So I'm giving you one as well!"

The groans of the students only made her smile brighter. "Since the classes can easily be divided by three, everyone needs to be in a group of three."

She let the students pick their own partners and Jisoo watched a group of students attempt to go to Seungcheol and Jeonghan only to be denied and forced away. "Jisoo!" Seungcheol called out. "Pair with us."

Jisoo looked around in hopes to see someone else to pair with, but most people were taken. Those who weren't were the type of students to make their partners do all of the work, so he reluctantly got up and walked over to the duo once again.

"Looks like we'll be paired for multiple classes," Jeonghan said.

"The projects should be easier since we're working with each other on each one," Seungcheol leaned back on the wall and allowed his legs to swing off the edge of the desk. Jisoo nodded, deciding not to use his voice for the time being.

At the end of the period Jisoo calmly walked out of the classroom despite being furious on the inside. He already was going to be hunted down by the fan girls for being paired with them, but now he was going to do every group project in every class with them.

It would definitely be easier pairing up with them, but they would find out sooner or later that he was the one who broke into the office and the one that would most likely be continuing to break into the office on a monthly basis. 

It was fun, at least.

---

i
suck
at
ending
chapters