F I V E

Jisoo, wake up.

Jisoo!

Wake up!

"Jisoo-"

"Mr. Hong."

Jisoo slowly lifted his head only to realize he was still in his SO.M class. After attempting to throw Junhui out the window yesterday and only succeeding in getting their asses handed back to them, Jisoo had been spacing out or randomly falling asleep.

He already did that often, so why did it seem so different?

"Thank you for finally realizing where you were. Detention after school."

"B-but-"

Mr. Lee gave him a glare that he didn't dare question. He continued teaching and the students focused on the teacher once again.

Except for the boy Jisoo now knew as Jeonghan. He continued observing Jisoo, from his plain white t-shirt to his shoes. 

"Joshua Hong please come to the office."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"You wanted to see me?" 

"Ah yes, please sit," The principal motioned for one of the seats in front of his desk. Standing with their backs to the wall were the fan girls from yesterday, some smirking and some staring at the wall in front of them. "So I assume you know what you're here for?"

"No..?"

"You threatened one of these girls. Mr. Hong, you should know that we don't tolerate that type of behavior at this school-"

"I didn't."

"What?"

"I didn't threaten any of them. I don't even know who these girls are."

One of the females choked on her spit, stuttering and pointing at him angrily. "He-he's lying!"

The principal looked to his assistant behind him who shrugged. "These girls do lie a lot.. It wouldn't be a huge shock that they framed the poor boy."

"I- No! He threatened me!"

Jisoo smugly sat his seat, giving her an annoyed look. "I was pulled out of an important class just to be framed? That's stupid."

Surprisingly, the principal didn't get angry at his choice of words.

"I agree, Mr. Hong. I'll deal with them, please go back to class."

Jisoo left the room with a smile on his face.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

That smile left at the end of the day at the reminder that he had detention. His shoulders slumped and legs dragged themselves across the hallways to the cursed room.

"I'm here," Jisoo sighed. Four males were already in the classroom; Mr. Lee, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and a random guy with a black undercut who was sitting on the teacher's desk. 

"Sit in any seat and stay for fifteen minutes. Seungcheol will remind you when time is up."

'So this is elementary school again. Nice.'

Jisoo obeyed and sat down. Jeonghan continued staring at him and by now, it was making Jisoo uncomfortable. Any time he was in the same room as the blonde, he would stare and his soulmate did nothing about it.

'That just doesn't make sense.. does he not notice it or something?'

Looking up, Jisoo saw Seungcheol enter and exit the room multiple times. He would watch Jeonghan stare or stare as well, but not as long as the other did.

'What the hell?'

"Can you stop staring at me..?" Jisoo asked. The question made Jeonghan snap out of his trance and look away embarrassingly. 

'Finally.'