S E V E N T E E N

SAY THE NAME

SEVENTEEEEEEN

YEAH

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

WOOH

---

"Uh-" Jisoo managed to say. He didn't expect to be caught, especially by Seungcheol. "We can just act like I was never here and-"

"No," Jeonghan objected. He appeared at Seungcheol's side once he noticed Jisoo didn't try to escape immediately and Jisoo gulped at the fact that he was cornered.

No escape.

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

'SHUT UP!'

No.

'Did you just talk back?!-'

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

'I heard that.'

"Make him lie," Jeonghan mumbled under his breath. 

"Why'd you break in?"

No response.

"It was you that broke in last time, right?"

'No.'

'No.'

'No.'

"Yeah."

'Why world, why?'

Instead of the usual almond brown eyes Jisoo had, they turned a bright fuchsia. Jeonghan and Seungcheol's changed the same color and Jisoo wanted to crumple into a ball and scream.

The voice went away once their eyes changed color and the three stood in silence for a minute or two. "Y-you're my soulmates- she really wasn't lying- I- No-"

Jisoo shoved past the two and ran as fast as his legs could run back to his dorm. His eyes stayed the bright pink and he almost tripped over his feet as he jumped over stairs.

He tripped over the steps that led to his dorm building and let out a silent cry at the blood that escaped from his scraped knees. He refused to sit and cry for a while and continued to run to the elevator, despite the pain at his knees.

The elevator was slower than he originally thought it was. The pain in his knees only got worse and his previously black ripped jeans turned into a dark red at the ripped knee part. He wanted to vomit at the sight, but he couldn't. Not in the elevator, anyways.

The doors opened and Jisoo ran down the hallway. He got concerned looks from the people in the dorms next to his and his pink eyes only made them more concerned. He unlocked his dorm door and dropped to the floor, finally letting out a scream of pain once the door shut.

Soonyoung shot up from his spot with Jihoon on the couch. Hansol and Seungkwan were arguing with Junhui over what to cook for desert since Hansol, Jihoon, and Chan would be staying over, but they stopped at the scream.

"Jisoo- OH MY GOD-"

Each of them looked at Jisoo with wide eyes. Blood coated his legs and his hair was disheveled from how much he had been running in a span of thirty minutes. The pink glow in his eyes got brighter every time he blinked.

"Why the hell are his eyes pink, Seokmin?!"

"I don't know!"

"Oh my god, is he okay?"

"Jisoo!"

.."Jisoo, wake up!"..

"Jisoo!"

His eyes slowly shut as he allowed his body to shut down.