T H I R T E E N

To say Jeonghan and Seungcheol were thinking about Jisoo would be an understatement.

His name somehow appeared in nearly every conversation they had in private and whenever they were talking to their dorm mates, his name would pop up in their thoughts. Seungcheol had an idea of what was happening, and so did Jeonghan, but neither of them wanted to speak of it for the time being.

"Where's Chan?" Mingyu asked as he entered the kitchen where seven out of the eight males that slept in the dorm were. 

"He's not in his room?"

"No, I just checked.."

Jihoon looked up from his phone, still continuing to type a text message to Soonyoung. "He's been disappearing for a while now."

"I'll follow him next time if y'all want?" Hansol offered. After all of the members agreeing, Hansol proceeded to leave the dorm to see if he could find Chan before the 'next time'.

The lights on the dorm buildings and the very few around the bushes of the paths were the only sources of light around campus. There were ones inside the buildings, of course, but they were only bright enough to illuminate the windows.

The high school was right next to the ocean, allowing the students to go to the beach after classes or during breaks. Hansol could hear multiple types of laughter, from sarcastic ones to real ones, high pitched ones to lower ones, and then the type of laugh he was searching for.

Chan's.

"Seokmin, stop!" Chan laughed, attempting to run away from his soulmate. He couldn't get two feet away from him before he was yanked back into Seokmin's grasp and tickled repeatedly as his bare feet kicked the sand. Chan knew that he was supposed to be back in the dorm thirty minutes ago as to not raise suspicion but Seokmin was determined to not let the younger go.

Unbeknownst to them, Hansol stood at the top of the hill, watching their every move. 

'Maybe they're just close friends..?' 

That thought escaped his head at the sight of Seokmin leaning down and pecking Chan on the lips. They seemed so happy, like soulmates, and he nodded in approval.

'The boys won't care. They'll support him.'

'I think?'

Too busy thinking about Chan and Seokmin, Hansol failed to realize where he was going and ended up colliding with someone. 

The person fell onto the ground with their ice-cold coffee pouring onto Hansol's shirt. He could only jump at the feeling of the coffee seeping through his shirt and dripping down his skin while the person slowly got up.

"Oh my god- I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

Hansol looked up to see Seungkwan constantly apologizing for the mess he had made, despite it not being his fault. Hansol wasn't looking where he was going (Seungkwan wasn't either, but he didn't care about that) and ran into him.

'Wait.. Seungkwan?!'

Every time Seungkwan apologized, Hansol's blush got deeper. He could never get close enough to admire his crush of three years straight and didn't say a single word the entire time.

"Um.. are you okay..? You haven't spoken this entire time."

Yes.

"No."

What the hell?

A sage-like shade of green flashed through both of their eyes, Hansol only staring in shock while Seungkwan laughed. "So-"

"Soulmates?"

"I guess so," Seungkwan smiled and then cringed at himself stepping on the ice he previously spilled. "Since I spilled my coffee, want to go get some with me? I'll pay."

Hansol could only smile in admiration and nod his head while Seungkwan dragged him across campus.

---

is it normal for your veins to be showing on the back of your hand-