F I F T E E N

'There's no way in hell I'm telling them anytime soon. Dealing with the voice seems easier.'

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

'Okay shut up.'

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

'Never mind-'

Jisoo walked down the crowded hallways with his hands covered by his black hoodie sleeves. The names were constantly repeating and Jisoo had accidentally let it slip at breakfast. The weekend had passed by with Jisoo getting annoyed at the constant 'Jeonghan Seungcheol soulmates' that he accidentally shouted 'stop' while he ate breakfast with his roommates.

He entered his History class to see his teacher getting frustrated (again) at how many students had the same name in that period. "Jae-"

"Why do you keep on calling for me?" Jaehyun sassed from the back row. The other Jaehyuns looked at him, confused, and then looked at the teacher who was about ready to throw a book.

"I'm calling for Jaehyung."

The four slowly nodded with Jae getting up from his seat and walking to the teacher. The amount of students with the same name slightly overwhelmed Jisoo, especially that there was a female named Jisoo in the class, but he continued to ignore it and sat next to one of the Jaehyuns.

"Did you hear about the group of girls that flirted with Mingyu?" Jaehyun number one whispered to Jaehyun number two. 

"No, what happened?"

"Apparently Mingyu and Wonwoo have been soulmates for a year or so. They just went public this morning and I saw the girls being shunned by everyone."

Jaehyung sat next to them and softly smiled at Jisoo before entering the conversation Jisoo was eavesdropping on. "I checked the girls' social medias earlier too. They've been getting hate and their follower count dropped."

"Why are we even focused on this?" Jaehyun number three asked.

"Because we have nothing else to do, duh."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The fan girls were huddled in their corner of the library, unaware of their 'idols' on the other side of the bookshelf. Jeonghan needed to study for a few tests he had coming up and Seungcheol wanted to follow the other around.

"I can't believe Seungcheol and Jeonghan could possibly be soulmates with that rat."

"He's ugly."

"I know, right? He doesn't deserve to be within five feet of them."

"If they are soulmates with him, I feel bad. But we wouldn't allow it anyways."

"They're gods. He's not."

A rather loud cough caused the girls to whirl around and stare in shock. Jeonghan stood in front of them with his hands tightly curled at his sides and Seungcheol was practically fuming from behind him.

"Say that about him again," Jeonghan warned and crouched down to their level before finishing the rest of his sentence. The end left each of them a pale color while Seungcheol and Jeonghan exited the library with a smug look of satisfaction on their faces.

---

my dog is named jaejae-