F O U R T E E N

It was nearing midnight by the time Chan and Hansol finally got back to the dorms. Seungkwan and Hansol exchanged numbers, promising to text each other as soon as they could, and Chan had walked past the cafe when Hansol exited the building.

Hansol had confronted Chan about what he had saw and the younger promised to tell everyone once he told Seokmin about it. They nagged each other while going up the elevator to their floor and down the hallway.

"Hi Sungjin!" Chan whisper-shouted. Sungjin pocketed his phone and waved back at the familiar boys. "How are they?"

Sungjin and his soulmates were a very rare case. Instead of being just two, or the 'rare' three, it was five. The school hadn't put them in their records as soulmates because the five had begged them not to as they didn't want the attention they would definitely receive. 

"They're good, sleeping right now. Shouldn't you be asleep though?" He quizzed as he leaned against the wall. Hansol pointed at Chan and Sungjin laughed, telling them to go back to their dorms before people got worried.

Chan and Hansol quietly creeped across the dorm. Their dorm mates were sleeping with Jihoon, Minghao, Wonwoo and Mingyu being in the small bedroom and Chan, Hansol, Jeonghan and Seungcheol in the larger bedroom.

The larger bedroom consisted of a queen sized bed (Jeonghan and Seungcheol's) and a bunk bed for Chan and Hansol. Instead of a ladder, there were stairs that doubled as drawers and a closet attached to the bunk bed.

"Night, Chan," Hansol whispered from the bottom bunk. 

"Night Hansol."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

...Jeonghan.....Seungcheol.....Soulmates...

"STOP!" Jisoo screamed as he woke up. Junhui jumped from his spot next to the closet and Seungkwan slowly stirred awake. Soonyoung and Seokmin continued to sleep soundly in their shared bottom bunk.

Jisoo gripped onto his blankets as he slowly rocked back and forth. Stop it! Stop saying their names!

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

SHUT UP!

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

"You good?" Seungkwan and Junhui asked in unison. 

"Y-yeah.. just a bad dream."

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

"Bad dream," Jisoo repeated. 

Jeonghan. Seungcheol. Soulmates.

"You don't look okay," Seungkwan noted. "I think we should take you to the nurse."

"Is she even there at this time?" Junhui questioned.

"Probably with all of the kids Soonyoung attacks."

"How is he not suspended?"

"Money," Soonyoung mumbled from his spot. "I got money."

"He got mula," Seokmin did a rubbing motion with his fingers and pulled the blankets over his head, blocking him out from the rest of the males.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"We'll leave you here," Seungkwan stated once the three of them arrived at the office. Junhui and Seungkwan waved goodbye while Jisoo walked into the nurse's area. She was indeed sitting at her spot like Seungkwan had said.

"Excuse me? I need help."

He told her about what was happening, with the constant 'Jeonghan Seungcheol soulmates' repeating like a never-ending song in his head. He didn't give their names, but he did say that there were two names.

"Since they haven't covered this in your soulmate class yet, I'll explain," She softly spoke. "This doesn't happen with people that have only one soulmate, so I'm assuming you'll be in our first soulmate group of three."

"Whenever a group of three is in each other's presence for a week or more and haven't met, as in your eyes haven't changed color for the split second that they're supposed to, your brain starts to get impatient. It's telling you who your soulmates are and it won't stop until you've 'lied' to them."

Jisoo slowly nodded at her words. It made sense, but why those two? Surely the news of them would go public, and he would be stalked by the fan girls as well.

"Whoever the people are, I suggest you get in contact with them immediately to end your soul calling for them."