T W E N T Y - T W O

i really attempted to write 'smut' huh
welp
there goes my sanity
try not to cringe yall
btw, i died writing this
this is my first time writing 'smut' so dont kill me-

there will be a spot saying where to skip fgbgjfrfjigjrfig

---

The thirteen boys caused chaos in the two days they were given to get used to the new dorms, to say the least.

Jisoo had woken up at the unholiest of hours to hear Junhui and Minghao throwing playful insults at each other left and right ("Idiot! Just press the dang power button!"). If it had only been those two, it would have been fine, but the others started to join in and yell at them for waking them up.

The sexual tension between some couples failed to dissolve, and it was driving Jisoo insane. Jeonghan and Seungcheol were fine with him, telling him that they would do it whenever he was ready, while the other soulmate pairings needed to get laid immediately.

Jihoon and Soonyoung were the only duo that were fine. Seokmin and Chan, maybe. Seungkwan and Hansol? Junhui and Minghao? Wonwoo and Mingyu?

They needed to be locked in a closet.

Monday came back once again. Jisoo's knees had gotten better in the short two days due to Jeonghan demanding that he not get up the entire day unless it was to use the bathroom.

(i legit typed bottom instead of bathroom and died-)

"If I don't see you at lunch, I-" Seungcheol warned. Jisoo had exited the dorm before he could finish his sentence and ran across campus with Junhui who was hiding from Minghao. Junhui had stolen something from the younger's closet and was terrified for his life.

"I have him in Science-" Junhui panted as they entered the hallway. Students moved out of their way (most of them were terrified of what Jisoo's soulmates could do whenever they were angry as well as Junhui's) and they couldn't be more thankful whenever they returned to their crowded state once they walked past them. It would give them more time to run from the people most likely looking for them.

"Good luck to us.."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

[skip this if you want to save your sanity and not cringe]

[seriously please skip-]

[last warning]

[k i told you to skip so-]

Seungcheol had been getting more dominate and possessive lately; Jisoo expected that. What he didn't expect, however, was Seungcheol to enter his Science class at the end of the day and yank him out of his seat. 

He didn't show up at lunch (and neither did Junhui- they both hid like the mafia [a/n: selfless promo check out Just Shoot Me k bye] were after them) and stayed away from him in every class they shared.

The teacher was as unbothered as ever as they watched Jisoo get dragged out of the class. Jisoo attempted to grab onto the door frame but Seungcheol was moving too fast and his grip was too strong.

"Put me down!" Jisoo screeched.

"Maybe if you didn't walk out on me whenever I was talking to you earlier and then proceed to ignore me the rest of the day, we wouldn't have this problem."

"And? Put me down!"

The harsh slap that his bottom received made him shriek and grip onto the edge of Seungcheol's shirt tightly. He could see Seungcheol's ass and tried to get a better look, but Seungcheol started walking down stairs and he couldn't see.

"Where are you taking me?" Jisoo quizzed after a moment of silence. Seungcheol was carrying him across campus and he could just barely make out the dorm's entrance through his awful vision.

God, he really hated being upside down.

"If Jeonghan finds out you kidnapped me from class, he'll be ma-"

"He knows."

"What are you planning? Why are you locking the door-"

"Shut up and strip," Seungcheol growled out. Jisoo looked confused for a moment before he saw Seungcheol's look and ran to the bedroom. "You have one minute."

In that time frame, Jisoo had managed to get rid of everything on his lower body. His buttoned-up shirt was being stubborn and his thumbs struggled with unbuttoning half of the white silk.

'Stupid shirt. Ruining my fun!'

"So," Seungcheol began as he entered the room. "How many?"

"How many- wait- no. You are not going to spank me."

Jisoo's dominate side failed to intimidate Seungcheol and within seconds, he was laying over Seungcheol's lap. "Seungcheol!"

The sound of Seungcheol's hand hitting Jisoo's bottom made Jisoo quietly whimper and grip onto the sheets as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I-"

Slap.

Jisoo soon gave up and allowed his body to succumb to the pleasure he was receiving. He enjoyed the dominate side of Seungcheol whether he wanted to admit it or not.

'If only Jeonghan was here too.'

"What was that?" Seungcheol lifted Jisoo up from his lap, ignoring the boner the younger was sporting. Jisoo didn't respond to save himself from embarrassment - which was an awful decision if he thought hard enough about it.

'Did I really just say that out loud?'

"Jisoo."

"N-nothing!"

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow at Jisoo's words and stood up, leaving Jisoo on the bed. "I'm going somewhere. If I find out you left the room, or even touched yourself, you won't like what'll happen."

With that, he left the room. Jisoo considered taking care of himself because he didn't want to deal with the pain of a boner for too long, but he didn't want to know what could and would happen if he didn't listen to Seungcheol.

'He won't find out.'