S I X

"Wonwoo and Mingyu are arguing again.." Chan sighed from outside of the dorm. The other four occupants that lived with them also stood outside of the door, wincing every time the sound of something shattering reached their ears.

"I swear to freaking god," Jihoon grumbled. "Mingyu needs to stop letting girls flirt with him. It just makes us all get kicked out of the dorm for an hour."

Minghao nodded in agreement. A few other students that lived in the B building walked past them and gave them sorrowful looks that they shrugged off. "This happens too much."

Wonwoo stormed out of the dorm with his backpack and his wallet. "I'll be in the library until late so don't wait for me."

They walked in with Seungcheol in the front to scan the mess. A few broken plates, a painting that had fell off of the wall, and a pair of broken headphones were the only damage that was visible. Mingyu sat on the couch with his laptop in front of him.

"You need to stop letting girls flirt with you, Mingyu. It's causing your relationship with Wonwoo to break," Jeonghan sat beside Mingyu to scold him. 

"I know! They won't stop chasing me though!"

"Then make your relationship public," Hansol spoke from the kitchen. "Everyone knows not to interfere with a soulmate's relationship."

"Why is that, anyways?" Minghao asked.

"Let's say two people were dating that weren't soulmates. They're not going to be as protective as soulmates would be towards each other, and they're not going to have the special bond. Now, if those two people were soulmates and were dating, then they're very protective of each other. It's surprising that Wonwoo hasn't fought one of those girls yet. Plus, flirting with someone's soulmate is an automatic drop in social status."

"Wonwoo hasn't fought anyone because he can control himself-"

"Exactly. But he's not going to be able to if this continues. You need to stop him before he ends up getting himself suspended."

"..After all, we all know how his family is."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Seungcheol and Jeonghan laid in their bed together with Jeonghan's leg wrapped around Seungcheol's. Jeonghan was mindlessly scrolling on Instagram while Seungcheol stared at the ceiling.

"Han?" 

"Hm?"

"What's up with that 'Joshua' guy?"

Jeonghan put his phone down and faced Seungcheol properly. "I don't know.. I just feel a pull towards him, you know?"

"..Like the pull you feel towards me?"

"N-no! Not that intense. I'm constantly feeling like I have to check up on you because you're my soulmate and well, you know. His is more of a 'I-Need-To-Know-Everything-About-You' kind of pull."

"He's interesting."

Jeonghan hummed in agreement before going back on his phone. "I wonder if he has social media.."

"Don't stalk him!"

"I'm not! I'm just curious."

"That's what a lot of stalkers say."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"..."