B O N U S 2

HAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHHDDDDDAAAAYYYYY

J E O N G H A N N N N N N 

one of my beautiful children! (yes, i call svt, ab6ix, and day6 my children bc i give them motherly support <3)

thank you guys so much for 1k votes! i wanted to do another bonus chapter earlier but my math and band classes said nOPE. as i type this out i'm thinking of what to write for this chapter but let's hope i can finish typing it by the time i finish this lil beginning note, hm?

at the end i'll be doin a lil info about me bc i'm bored and hungry (i'm always hungry) and a hungry vi means a chaotic vi sOoOo-

still haven't thought of what to write but i'm going to bang my head on my desk a few times and hope that works. if there's words after this, it worked!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Autumn was Jeonghan's favorite season. The golden leaves with red tints decorating the ground and the cold breeze that announced the arrival of October. The ability to wear orange sweaters and boots that could make him taller than Mingyu, without someone questioning his fashion choices.

Jeonghan tucked in his apricot-colored sweater into his black jeans and made sure his boots were zipped. He turned in the mirror, checking out his legs and making sure his sweater wasn't sticking out. 

The familiar chime of Seungcheol messaging him forced Jeonghan to get dressed faster. He completed his look with a pair of round glasses before grabbing his bag and leaving the dorm.

The leaves crushed under Jeonghan's boots as he made his way through campus, nodding at strangers that passed. He could make out the park in the distance, a vibrant glow of dark red, orange, and yellow leaves surrounding it.

Running through the park were two all-too-familiar boys. One was squealing, trying to escape the other's hug, but Jeonghan knew from experience that it was impossible.

Or not.

Jeonghan laughed as Jisoo escaped Seungcheol's grip and ran before tripping and falling into a pile of leaves. His dark brown sweater was covered in leaves once Jisoo sat up, scowling at Seungcheol.

"Now you have to fall in it," Jeonghan called out once he was close enough for them to hear him. Seungcheol rolled his eyes, shaking his head with a fond smile.

"I'm not going to," Seungcheol sang. The sound of leaves quickly crunching under feet had Seungcheol quickly turning around, but it was too late.

"Surprise motherfuc-" Soonyoung cried as he tackled Seungcheol into the leaves and a loud thud! had Jeonghan wincing, although he wasn't the one hurt. He did fell a soft poke in his back, though.

Jisoo rolled out of the way with a squeal so that they didn't land on him. Jihoon was on his knees in the distance, slapping the ground as high pitched laughter filled their ears. 

"You and your damn tiger shit," Seungcheol groaned from the ground. He looked to Jisoo and Jeonghan for help, but they stuck their tongues out and watched him struggle to get out from under Soonyoung.

Jeonghan jumped in shock once he noticed the tiger sweater later than he typically would have. It was a dark orange with a few tiger stripes here and there. Autumn happened to be the season that Soonyoung could wear as much tiger apparel as he desired and have it be slightly fashionable.

"So," Jihoon slowly nodded his head once he caught up to the four boys. "Oh. Happy birthday, Jeonghan."

"Thank you," Jeonghan chuckled. Seungcheol continued to lay on the ground and Jisoo gripped Jeonghan's bicep, laying his head on his shoulder. "What's this for, hm?"