S I X T E E N

Three days had passed and Thursday hit Jisoo like a train.

He got his test score back and could only stare at it in shock- and not the good kind of shock. He checked Jeonghan's score to see that the blonde had a perfect one-hundred percent, a huge gap from his score.

Forty-seven.

That was below failing, and Jisoo could barely close his mouth. He could always ask for a retake, but the teacher would probably not allow it. 

He could always break into the office again, and risk getting caught, but it was a risk he was willing to take.

Seungcheol observed Jisoo from the corner of the room. "Han?" He softly called out, to which his soulmate came to his side. "I think today is when we start."

"So we'll be waiting here?"

"Yeah. Mr. Lee won't mind since he's going on a date with Changbin later. I need to finish with the papers anyways."

"Let's hope we don't wait here for nothing then."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"He did great on that other test, so how did he flunk this one?" Jisoo's mother asked. With the amount of money they had been earning with the new promotions in their jobs that they had gotten months before Jisoo left, they were able to buy a larger home. It was a two story with three bedrooms- one master and two small bedrooms that could fit a desk, drawers, a twin size bed, and a few small items.

The backyard had an inground pool the shape of a large circle. It was a very expensive house, but their jobs luckily allowed for them to afford it.

"He probably changed his grade on the previous one."

"Yeah, he knows how to do that.."

"How did we raise a troublemaker?"

"Who knows?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Judging by the sound of footsteps, I'd say he'll be in here in a few seconds," Jeonghan quietly informed Seungcheol. They both hid under the teacher's desk and waited for the sound of the door opening.

It opened a few seconds later than they expected. Jisoo entered the classroom and looked around to make sure no one was in the room before taking off his face mask and removing his hood. 

"Why must I be so dumb? I flunk nearly every test I take," He muttered to himself as he attempted to open the teacher's office. It didn't open and he went for his last resort; slamming himself into the door.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol winced at the door bursting open. A sharp pain suddenly appeared in both of their shoulders and they held back a whimper while Jisoo groaned.

"I hate having to feel your pain every time you get hurt," Jeonghan whispered. "And now his- this is going to suck, isn't it?"

Seungcheol nodded. "At least it goes away after a little bit for us."

"Should we do it..?"

"I'll go in, you block the exit."

They escaped from their position and Jeonghan stood at the door while Seungcheol peered into the room. Jisoo was too focused on editing his grade online and copying Seungcheol's handwriting on the file in his hands that he failed to notice the TA standing at the doorway.

He slammed the file door shut, locked it, and finished editing his grade online. He shut down the computer and leaped out of his seat only to stare at Seungcheol.

"Hey Jisoo."