Chapter 15

Okay ! Another chapter(: Hope you Luuuurve it. Look at the bottom of the page after you finish read. Thanksss.

Vote, Comment, Fan, Smile, Believe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~

I stood in the middle of the white room I stayed in the first night I was here. I paced around for a few minutes, until my legs started to burn. I ran a hand through my hair and fidgeted a little.

Why can't I sit still?!? I let out an aggravated noise.

-Maybe it's because you just had a fight with a hot dude you love.

What? Love? Nooo.

-You heard me. Love. Yesss. 

But... Nope. I couldn't love Cain. Right? Sure we were kinda dating. I mean... He's sweet (sometimes.), cocky, funny, saved me, likes me back obviously, protects me, and we play fight. Where does love fit? Do I even believe in love? I mean, I love Casey.

But, does any other type of love exist?

-Of course. My heart murmured.

  Whenever we're together, my heart beats a little faster than usual and I blush a lot more, not to mention I usually want the moment to last a lot longer than it should.

I thought back to the first time we kissed. I remembered the feelings and the excitement. I blushed.

-See! Even thinking about it makes you blush.

  I frowned at my inner voice.

-And whenever you see him you get butterflies in your stomach. Don't you?

  I scowled at the voice. I'm trying to be mad at him. Contemplating my supposed 'love' isn't helping! It's just making me blush in an empty room. I shook my head angrily.

   I heard a door slam below me and ran down the stairs without another thought. Jake and Casey stood in the middle of the living room, staring at the front door. Casey turned her gaze to me and looked mad. Oh, Crap.

"Do you know what you did?" Case hollered and stalked towards me. Jake hung behind her, looking surprised and a little awed. You love-struck fool! Help!

 "We're worried about you and you have to go around being sassy? What the hell?!" She continued.

 "Sis. I love you but, Come on! It because of you he left just now. You better go find him! Or so help me." She gave me an accusing glare.

 "But-" I started.

 "No Buts!" Her tone rang with rage.

  "Okay Case. Come on, let's calm down." Jake took her hand and spun her around to face him.

  "Deep breaths." He commanded and she listened.

 While her eyes were shut he mouthed to me 'run.' I smiled at him and mouthed a thank you. He gave me a wry smile in return and turned his attention back to Casey.

  I took this chance and ran out the door. There was a rumble of thunder overhead, but I barely noticed. As much as I'd like to stay mad at Cain.. I can't. Most likely if Casey wouldn't have forced me, I would've have gone to look anyway. If we fight, that means we care. When you stop fighting, that means you don't care.

  Am I still doing my plan? Absolutely.

  Does that matter right now? No.

  I looked around and noticed Cain's car was still sitting in the driveway. Hmm, he must have went on foot. Just as I thought that, rain started to sprinkle and lightning crackled. I surveyed  my surroundings once more. There was woods on either side and I didn't see him on the street so he must be in one of the woods. But, which one?