Care

Time passes but shehnaaz didn't return to their room..sidharth is being restless that why is she not coming to her room..he lay down on his bed waiting for her..its 12 at night but she didn't come.

Bas bohot ho gaya bohot wait kar lya mene..mai khud jakr dekhta hoon kahan hai wo..
he thought and get up from the bed

He searched her everywhere at last he goes to his mother's room and there she is..she is sleeping on his mother's lap while his mother is stroking her hairs..

He comes in quitely and stand beside his mother..
She looked at him with widened eyes like asking what you are doing here...

Sidharth: Wo..wo..shehnaaz apne..room me ..nahi aai to..lene aya hoon use!
He said while fumbling

Rita: use nahi jana h tere room me..wo mere paas rahegi aaj raat!!

Sidharth: Aise kese nh jana hai wo uska bhi room hai wo wahin soti hai..aap utha do ise mai lekar he jaunga..plz maa!
He said while requesting

Rita: Aaj ise mere paas rehne de..wo thoda dari hui hai..isne khana bhi nh khaya hai..bohot mushkil se sulaya hai..abhi rehne de kal so jayegi udhar..

Thik hai phir mai bhi yahin so raha hoon..mai akele nh so sakta..wo room ajib sa lag raha hai iske bina..aur aap mujhe yahan se jane k lye bhi nh kahogi..plz
He said while sitting on the couch

Rita smiled a bit thinking that they started feeling for each other now..just like starting of the love in their life

Sidharth was continuously looking at her face..she is not looking like same shehnaaz..she is looking dull and pale and it is just because of him only..
They all slept in one room..

At 3:30 am

Sidharth woke up because of the noise coming in the room..he rubs his eyes while getting up and saw that shehnaaz is blabbering in sleep and his mother is trying to comfort her..

Shehnaaz: Mujhe mat maaro mene kuch nh kia..mujhe chhod do plz..mujhe jaane do yahan se

Kuch nh hua bacha kuch nh hai..mai hoon tere sath..shaant ho ja mera bacha plz shaant ho ja..
Rita said while stroking her hairs

Sidharth gets up immediately and goes towards shehnaaz..he holds her one hand in his and tapping her face with other hand and said:
Shehnaaz aankhen kholo mai hoon yahan pe..koi tumhe kuch nh kar raha hai..aankhen kholo

Shehnaaz open her eyes and when he saw sidharth she immediately hugs him tightly and started crying:
Mene kuch nh kia sidharth..mene sach me kuch nh kia..tu mujhe chhod ke to nahi jayega na..
She said while hiccuping

Sidharth is now feeling more guilty but her words are something else..just like any other incident which shattered her..this is not a normal thing which she is stating..its just looking like someone has molested her and she is saying these words to him..he immediately thought her words of being nervous around strangers specially boys..but what happened to her..
He shoved the thoughts for now as shehnaaz is not in the state that she will answer these questions right now..

Baby mai yahin hoon..mai nahi ja raha hoon tujhe chhodkar kahin..hamesha tere paas rahunga...
He said while his one hand on her hairs and other hand rubbing on her back..

After sometime she stopped crying but still holding him tightly..

Apne Room me chalen??
He asked politely

Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Tu Karta Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें