Past

Sidharth comes home taking shehnaaz in his arms..she is not ready to leave him at all..
His mother opens the door and gets shocked..

Shehnaaz..kya hua bacha..
Sidharth kya hua ise..iski ye haalat kese hui..bol na kya hua..
His mother asked getting tensed

Mom bata raha hoon pehle mujhe isko andar le jane dijiye..aap first aid box la dijiye mujhe aur paani bhi..
He told his mother and took her in his room..

He makes her sit on the bed and when he moves she grips his hand telling not to go..
Mai yahin hoon baby kahin nahi ja raha hoon..tere kapde nikaal raha hoon tujhe change karna hai na..sirf kapde lene ja raha hoon..aur tujhe darne ki zarurat nahi hai tu ghar pe hai apne mere saath thik hai..
He said cupping her face

Tu mujhe chhod kar to nahi jayega na..tu mujhe khud se alag to nahi karega na..mujhe orphanage to nahi bhejega na..??
She asked in between her cries and saw him with pleaded eyes

He hugs her tightly and a tear slid down from his eyes..
Tu pagal hai kya kabhi aisi baat dobara nahi karna mujhse..kuch bhi ho jaye mai tujhe kabhi khud se alag nahi karunga samjhi..
He said while kissing her hairs

Ye le sidharth first aid box and paani..
His mother gives him both the things
He makes her drink water

Ab batayega kya hua hai ise..kyu ye itni dari hui hai..aur chot kese lagi ise..
His mother asked

College me kisi ladke ne zabardasti ki iske sath..wo to mai time pe pohoch gaya nahi to pata nahi kya hota..washroom me band thi uske sath ye..
He told his mother and shehnaaz again cried loudly

Phir se..??
His mother said in a shock

Phir se matlab??
Pehle bhi hua hai ye??
Sidharth asked in shock

Maa nahi??
Shehnaaz asked his mother not to tell him
He looked at shehnaaz and his mother trying to understand something

Aap log mujhe bataoge ki kya hua tha ya mai koi nahi hoon aap logon k lye jo mujhe kuch pata lage..kya chhupa rahe ho aap log..??
He asked getting angry

Shehnaaz cries and sobbed on his chest more..
He sighed and said:
Fine nahi pooch raha lekin tu mujhe ab batayegi jab bhi tu thik hogi..

His mother puts her hand on her head and kissed her forehead..
Kuch nahi hua bacha sab thik hai..dekh ghar pe hai tu hamare sath..rona band kar sab thik hai..
Mai khana lekar aati hoon bhuk lagi hogi tujhe..
She said and tells sidharth to take care of her and moves outside

Sidharth takes out her clothes from cupboard and takes her to washroom to change..
She cries again seeing the washroom remembring the incident happened in college washroom...she asked him not to go anywhere..

Trust karti hai mujhpe..??
He asked

She nodded in yes..

Kapde change kar sakta hoon tere mai.??
He asked

She again nodded in yes

He open the shower tap and makes her stand in the shower..she takes his hand and pulls him towards her...both got wet in water..she hugs him tightly and he hugs her back..they remain in shower for sometime and then he switch off the tap and goes to switch off the lights..he comes to her takes her clothes and close his eyes..
He started to change her clothes..

Aankhen khol sakta hai tu..mujhe bharosa hai tujhpe..
She said seeing his face closely

He open his eyes and see her..she is still crying..her eyes are red and puffy..her nose is also red because of crying..
He changed her clothes took her in his arms and makes her sit down on bed..he changes his clothes also comes with dryer and dried her hairs..

Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Tu Karta Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें