Accident and Care

After 6 months

Mom mera protein shake aur bag de do jaldi..mujhe der ho rahi hai..
Sidharth shouts from the living room

Tu na kam chillaya kar..wait nahi kar sakta 5 minute..pehle uthega nahi jaldi aur baad me chillana shuru kar deta hai..itni he jaldi hoti hai to subha ko jaldi utha kar..
She shouts back at him and gives him his bag and shake

Mai abhi bhula nahi hoon jo tune kia tha kal raat ko..aur mai baat bhi nahi kar raha hoon tujhse..ja mere se baat karne ki zarurat nahi hai..
Aur ye sab de kar mujhpe ehsaan mat kar..mene tujhse nahi manga tha mom se maanga tha...
He again yelled at her

Mai bhi nahi bhuli jo tune kia raat ko..
Aur mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hai tujhse baat karne ka..maa ne kaha dene ko islye dya hai..tu itna acha nahi hai jo tujhse bolun mai..
She yelled back again

Mom bhi kahen phir bhi mujhe tere hath ka kuch nahi chahiye..agli baar se mana kar dena..and don't talk to me again..
He said angrily and leave for his gym

Wadda aya don't talk to me wala..huh..dafa ho ja yahan se kutta..!!
She also shouts behind him while closing the door

Suna mene jo kaha tune!!
He shouts behind the door

Sunane ke lye he bola tha..darti nahi hoon tujhse..huh
She replied and goes inside

Flashback..1 day ago

Sidharth told shehnaaz to get ready at 8 pm for the dinner..shehnaaz became so happy..she wears blue jeans and baby pink turtle neck top with full sleeves..keeps her hair straight..applied kohl and nude pink lipstick..she was ready at 7:45 and looks really very beautiful..
She waits for sidharth but he didn't come..
He messaged her that he will not be able to come and he will also come late so she should have dinner and sleep..

Shehnaaz got so much angry on him..she called him but he was not receiving her call..after sometime he receives the call and yelled at her for calling him again and again..she also shouts on him and listens to the music which is being played in background..she was sure that he is in club or in any party..she cuts the call and goes to her room..
Sidharth came home around 12 o'clock and when he try to entered the room the door is locked..
He knocked on the door many times but shehnaaz yelled from inside to sleep in the living room as she is not going to open the door..
Because of her stubborness he have to sleep on the couch in living room without changing clothes

Flashback ends

After 1 hour door bell rings..

Shehnaaz opens the door to find sidharth injured..driver supported him with his shoulder..she gets shocked to see sidharth like this..

Sidharth kya hua..kese lagi tujhe ye itni chot..
His mother asked him but he said he is fine..

Shehnaaz holds him from another side and takes him to their room with the help of driver..

Mam gym me koi equipment gir gaya tha..back pe aur leg pe chot aai hai..sir ne mujhe phone kar ke bulaya aur phir hum wahan se doctor ke paas gaye..
Driver said to them

Kya bola doctor ne..??
Shehnaaz asked

Unhone bed rest bola hai sir ko pura 1 week k lye..kisi bhi tarha ki movement ke lye mana kia hai..aur ye medicines aur ointment laane ko bola hai..ye doctor ka number hai aapko kuch puchhna ho to call kar ke puch lijiyega..
Driver said and hands her the prescription

Bhaiyya aap ye medicines medical shop se la dijiye..chaliye mai paise deti hoon apko..
Shehnaaz moves out with the driver while glancing at sidharth..she is having tears in her eyes and sidharth can seen it very clearly..
He closed his eyes not wanted to see her tears