Meeting with her father

I have not edited this chapter..sorry for the mistakes...enjoy the chapter

They all start their journey to punjab the next day..shehnaaz is still having fever but she is better than yesterday..
Sidharth is driving and his mother is sitting next to sidharth and shehnaaz is lying on the back seat..

Moti tu thik hai na..??
Sidharth asked when he saw she is quite from sometime

Hmmm..
She just replied this

Kya hua tujhe..tu itni chup chup kyu hai..tabyat thik nahi hai to wapas chalte hain..
He said to her

Mai thik hoon..aur hum wapas nahi ja rahe hain..bas mera mood nahi hai baat karne ka..
She replied and closed her eyes

Tu driving pe dhyan de..wo thik hai bs fever hai..use araam krne de tu..
His mother said to him indicating to him keep quite..she knows she is suffering from the flashes of bad past..she knows she is not ready to see them but she have to..so she asked him to be quite for sometime..

Time passes and they reached to near by hotel at 10 o'clock...sidharth booked 1 room but his mother didn't agree and booked second room..she knows shehnaaz needs him thats why..

Kya khayegi..kya order karun..??
Henadked while sititing on the bed and she laid down on the bed

Kuch bhi kar de..
She replied with closed eyes

Awww moti baby kuch bhi kha legi..aisa kab se ho gaya ki moti kuch bhi kha le koi farmaish na kare..seedhe seedhe bol kya khayegi nahi to mai bhi nahi khaunga kuch..
He said while removing his shoes and keeping them aside..

Sidharth sachi mera zyada mann nahi hai khane ka..tu jo mangwayega usi me se kha lungi plz pareshan mat kar sar dukh raha hai mera..
She replied

Ok..
He said and order food for them..
When food arrives he makes her eat with his hands and gives her medicines..she gulps the medicines with water and laid down..

Idhar aa..
Sidharth laid down beside her holding her in his arms and starts pressing her head

Mat kar..so ja tu..pura din driving ki hai tune thak gaya hoga..plz so ja tu mai thik hoon..
She said trying to stop him but he didn't let her do

So ja tu mai bhi so jaunga thodi der me..jab tk jag raha hoon tab tak daba deta hoon..ab chup chap leti reh..
He said faking anger

She moves towards his face and kissed him on his lips..he also responded back..when they pulls awat to breathe he said happily

2 din baad mujhe kiss mili hai..aisa lag raha hai jese bhagwan ne prashan dya ho teri srwa karne k lye..
He said in a dramatic tone

She smiled at him and said:
Sorry itne din se tujhe pareshan karne k lye..mai ye jaan kar nahi kar rahi hoon..mera andar se mann bohot ajib sa ho raha hai..aisa lag raha hai phir se wahi sab mere saamne aa jayega aur mai phir se kuch nahi kar paungi..

Pagal hai tu bilkul..kuch saamne nahi aa raha hai..aur aayega bhi to tu saamna karegi..tu bohot strong hai..meri strong shehnaaz hai..aur mai hun na tere sath..mai wada karta hoon kabhi dobara wo sab tere sath nahi hoga jo hua..har waqt tere sath hoon aur rahunga..tu mujhpe trust karti hai na..??
He asked politely

Pura..khud se bhi zyada
She replied

To bas phir kya pareshani hai..tujhe lagta hai mai tujhe kuch hone dunga kabhi..
He asked stroking her head

Nahi kabhi nahi..
She replied kissing his cheeks

To bas phir pehle jesi ho ja..mai tujhe aise nahi dekh sakta hoon..mujhse dekha nahi jata tujhe aise..tu mujhe hasti khelti mujhe maarti mujhe pareshan karti he achi lagti hai aise nahi..
He said cupping her face and kissing on her nose

Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Tu Karta Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें