Result stress

Some days later..

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen making something..she was blabbering to herself and making many things..
Its only 6 in the morning and here she is preparing many thing for don't know whom..

Sidharth's mother comes from her room because of the constant voice coming from the kitchen..
She comes in the kitchen but shehnaaz was somewhere else in her own world..she called shehnaaz but she doesn't answers..
His motjer gets shocked seeing all the items on the kitchen slab..

Shehnaaz kya badbada rahi hai..kya hua tujhe bachcha..??
This time she patted her shoulder and she screams as the oil sprinkle in her hand

Shehnaaz kya hua..kya kar rahi hai tu ye..dekh oil gir gaya tere hath me..chhod ise chal mere sath bahar..
His mother closes the gas and pulls her towards living area..
She makes her sit down and said:
Tu yahin beth mai thanda paani laati hoon

She goes to the kitchen takes a bowl pour some refrigerated water in it and comes out..

La hath la apna isme daal hath apna abhi thik ho jayega...
She keeps the bowl on the table and keeps her hand in it

Tu kya kar rahi thi beta itni subhe subhe kitchen me..mai kab se bula rahi thi tujhe tu sun he nahi rahi thi phir mene tujhe hilaya to tu dar gayi aur ye ho gaya..
She said having concern in her eyes

Kuch nahi maa..neend nahi aa rahi thi islye breakfast banane gayi thi..
She said wincing in pain

Shehnaaz hum teen log hain aur breakfast tune 20 logon ka bana dya hai..kya hua hai bachcha bata mujhe kyu pareshan hai itna..
She said patting her cheeks

Maa aaj mera result aayega 12 baje usko lekar pareshan hoon bohot..
She said

Bachcha isme pareshan hone ki kya baat hai..acha he result ayega tera..tune itni mehnat ki hai bohot acha result ayega tu chinta mat kar..
His mother side hugged her

Mujhe dar lag raha hai ye last year tha agar acha nahi aya to aage kese padhungi..
She said with fear in her eyes

Thappad khayegi tu..kuch nahi hoga bohot acha result ayega tera mujhe pura bharosa hai..
She said trying to make her understand

Thank you maa...bas jaldi se aa jaye aur meri jaan chhute..
She replied

Acha he hoga sab bas ab soch nahi kuch..
Aur ye jo tune itna sab banaya hai uska kya karna hai..??
She asked further with a serious face

Sorry maa mujhe pata nahi laga bas bana dya tension me..kuch samajh he nahi aya..
She said nervously

She burst out laughing..shehnaaz saw her in amusement..

Pagal dar kyu gayi mene to aise he bola tha mazak me..koi baat nahi hai mai hamari building me sabko bhijwa dungi tu chinta mat kar..chal ab so ja thodi der pata nahi kab se jag rahi hai..
She said while making her stand

Maa lekin wo kitchen me sab..
She said hasitantly

Mai clean kar dungi bachcha tu ja na araam kar jakar..
She said taking the bowl..she immediately stops her and said:

Ruk shehnaaz ointment to lagaya he nahi mene..beth tu yahan mai lekar aati hoon..

Rehne dijiye maa mai room me ja rahi hoon wahan laga lungi khud aap fikr nahi kijiye..
She said amd goes to her room

She comes to her room and started pacing here and there..she goes to the drawer of side table and grabs some  packets of chips..
She sits on the floor and starts eating..
Time passes and she eats 6 packets of chips and 7th one she is opening to eat