Pregnancy

Hello everyone..i have read your all comments regarding the note and it gives me immense happiness that you trust me with the story..thank you so much for trusting me and giving beautiful comments...i am not able to reply to your comments but i assure you i read all of them and that means a lot..thank you all u lovely readers..

Now enjoys the story.....

2 months later

Sidharth is still in biggboss and shehnaaz in their home..she is studying for her upcoming exams which are in 2 weeks only..
She is missing sidharth so much that after he was gone she didn't sleep in his room..she slept in his mothers room as in night she misses his arms in which he wrapped her around..when she slept on the first night while he was gone she didn't sleep the whole night as she was missing him a lot..
On the other hand sidharth is also missing her a lot..every day he was thinking about her and in every night he missed her a lot..for the first 2 weeks he share the bed with rashmi and after that he didn't share his bed with anyone..he only wants to be with is moti..

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen making lunch..she is feeling ill from some days..her head is aching and whenever she eats she vomits..his mother told her to get checked by the doctor but she refused saying it must be food poisoning..

Shehnaaz mai table set kar rahi hoon tu aa ja baad me cleaning kar dungi mai..chal jaldi aa bahar..
His mother said to her

Maa bas thoda sa reh gya hai aap chalo mai abhi aai 2 minute me..
She said to his mother and starts doing cleaning..
Suddenly she felt dizzy and when she turn around she fell on the floor with a thud..
His mother came running to see what the voice is..

Shehnaaz...bachcha ...uth..kya hua tujhe..??
His mother said shaking her but she didn't open her eyes..she called her daughter and told her to call doctor and come home to help her...
Preeti called doctor and came running in her mother's home...they both pick shehnaaz up and lay her down on bed in her room..
Doctor came and checked her..his mother tell her everything about her health from some days..

I am taking her blood samples for blood test..if i am not wrong she is pregnant..its 99% confirm but i will confirm it 100%  till evening after blood test's result came..take good care of her..tell her not to take stress and eat healthy food..
These are some medicines of iron and vitamins tell her to take them regularly and walk for 15 to 20 minutes everyday..its healthy for the delivery..
Doctor said and gives prescription to his sister..
His sister and mother thanks doctor and let her walk outside the house..

Mom its a very very big good news..i can't imagine our sid is going to be a father..he is the youngest among us amd now he is goung to be a father..ohh pinch me mom i am too excited..
Preeti said as she hugs her mom tightly

Yes bacha..even i can't imagine..he is not here..if he is here he would cry definitely and be the happiest man on this earth..may god bless both of them...
His mother have tears in her eyes while saying this..

We should inform sid about it..he would be upset if we don't tell him..
Preeti said to her mother

No..pehle hum shehnaaz se puch len ki kya chahti hai wo..wo batana chahti hai ya nahi kyuki isi ne use bheja hai wahan..aisa na ho wo wapas aa jaye sab chhod ke..koi fayeda nahi hoga agar wo wapas aa gya to wo bhi is time jab wo itna famous hai logon ke dilon me..
Use uthne do tab baat karte hain hum..
His mother told her daughter

Ok mom..i am just too happy..i can't control my excitement..
Aap mujhe prescription do mai iski medicines mangwati hoon..
She said and takes prescription from her mother's hand and goes outside..
His mother sits beside shehnaaz srtroking her hair gently...