Khattee meethi batein

At 8:00 am

Knock..!!knock..!!
There is a knock on the door..
Sidharth holds her in his arms and puts her beside him on the pillow covering with duvet upto her neck..

He was in shorts when he goes to open the door..his mother watched him from head to toe and smiled..

Good morning..
His mother said

Good morning mom..kya hua itni subhe subhe kyu uthaya..
He said while rubbing his eyes

Mai preeti ke sath ja rahi hoon kisi se milne..tu door lock kar le ye kehne aai thi..aur mai evening me aaungi ok..
She said and moves outside with her handbag

Ji mom...samajh gaya..aap dhyan rakhna apna..kuch problem ho to call kariye mujhe..
He said following her

Wese congratulations..mai bohot khush hoon tum dono k lye..
She said stepping out of the door

Kya maa subhe subhe kis baat ka congratulations hai..aap bhi na pata nahi kya bol rahi hain meri to kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai..
He said getting confused and scratching on his back side of neck

Khud ko jakar mirror me dekh le samajh aa jayega badhu..aur room se nikalte waqt t-shirt pehenna aaj ke baad..bye take care of yourself and my daughter..
She said with a broad smile and goes

He closed the door yawning and comes to his room..he saw himself in mirror and gets shocked

Shit..!
Shit...!!
Mom ne aise dekha mujhe..kya soch rahi hongi wo shit yaar..
He said seeing himself..there are scratches on his shoulder and on his chest and some hickeys near his neck

He saw her who is still sleeping with a pout all curled up in the blanket..

Kya painting ki hai beta tune mere upar..sote hue to aisa lag raha hai bohot masoom hai kar he nahi sakti ye sab..upar se maa ne dekh lya..ab kese face karunga mai unhe..moti..
He said laying down on bed beside her and taking her in his arms
She snuggled closer to him and sleep..

*************

At 11:00 am

She opened her eyes while rubbing it..she saw him so close and stare him..she thought about the night and smiled..she rubbed her fingers on his jaws and kissed him there

Ye kya kar rahi hai tu..??
He asked with closed eyes and tighten his hold on her waist

Kuch nahi..chhod..mujhe mujhe washroom aya hai..
She said wriggiling out from his grip

Tujhe pura washroom aa gaya..kese aata hai washroom mujhe bhi bata..
He demanded while teasing her

Sidharth chhod mujhe..bakwas mat kar mujhe washroom jana hai plz..
She said and he loosened his grip..she sits up on bed and saw she was naked..she found his t-shirt near the bed of her side and wears it..when she stands up she feel pain and sits down holding bed..she again stands up try to walk..
Ha saw her and laughs loudly..

Kamine kya problem hai teri..ye sab teri wajah se hua hai..mujhe taklif ho rahi hai aur tu has raha hai kutta..
She groaned on him

Tu pata hai bilkul penguin lag rahi hai is time..jese penguin chalte hai bilkul wese he chal rahi hai..
He said and laughed

Mene tera mun tod dena hai sidharth ab..hasna band kar aur mujhe washroom tak chhod kar aa..
She demanded getting frustrated
He gets up and goes to her..picks her up in his arms and headed to washroom

Mai yahin hoon..kar tujhe jo karna hai..mai abhi aya...
He said putting her on her feets and goes outside

He comes back with her clothes and tuck them on hook..he fill the tub with warm water and saw her..she was brushing..after brushing he picks her up and puts her in warm water..

Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Tu Karta Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें