Mobile and Ice cream

Next morning..10:00am

sidharth woke up first and try to get up but he saw shehnaaz is still clinging on him..her face is on his chest slightly open and her one hane on his chest clutching tshirt and one leg on his leg..
She is looking too beautiful..
He thought

He brushed his thoughts and kept her head on the pillow slowly and make her hug his pillow..
He gets up and called his manager while looking at shehnaaz with a smile..after he hangs up the call he goes towards washroom to freshen up!!

He comes out of the washroom to find shehnaaz already awake..she is rubbing her eyes while blabbering something..
Phitte mun tere..hyeee kitna dard ho raha hai sar me..lag raha hai phat he jayega sar aaj..hyeee ammaaa mera kya hoga..

Sidharth smiled comes towards her..
kya hua sar me dard ho raha hai..
He asked

Haan wo bhi bohot zor se..aisa lag raha hai kisi ne raat ko mere sar pe hathoda maara ho..
She said

Idhar aa!!
He put her head on his lap and starts pressing it..

Her eyes became widened because of his action..
Tu ye kyu kar raha hai..rehne de thik ho jayega kuch der me..
She said

Aaj pura din mai aapki khidmat me haazir hoon madam..aaj ka pura din aapke lye hai..jo aap kahengi aaj wahi hoga...
He told her with a smile

Shehnaaz put her hand on his forehead and check something..

Kya hua kya dekh rahi hai..
He asked

Teri tabiyat to thik hai phr aisi behki behki baatein kyu kar raha hai..kuch hua hai kya??
She asked

Pagal..gadhi hai ek number ki..aaj sunday  hai aur aaj ka pura din hum ghumne jayenge..teri jo bhi farmaaish hai wo puri ki jayegi aaj..
He said

Hyyeee sidharth tu sach me itna acha ho gaya hai ya mai koi sapna dekhne lag padi hoon..
She facepalmed herself

Sidharth pinched her and she gasped..
Kya hai itni zor se kyu nocha hai..
She said angrily

Tujhe sapna lag raha tha na to haqeeqat me le aaya mai tujhe..ab chal uth fresh ho ja phr breakfast karte hain..uske baad chalenge bahar..chal jaldi uth..
He pulled her hand and push her towards washroom

After sometime they came out for breakfast..

Good morning bachcha..
His mother said while kissing her cheeks

Good morning maa..kese ho aap..
she kissed her back

Mai to bilkul thik hoon..Tu bta tu thik hai..teri tabiyat thik hai??
She asked with concern

Maa mai ek dam thik hoon..dekho aap lag rahi hoon na ek dam katrina kaif..
She said while posing

Sidharth and his mother laughed at her..
Haan haan kyu nahi..wese katrina nahi usse bhi achi lag rahi hai..
Rita said

Thank you maa..aap bohot pyare ho..i love you..wese mera mann hai aapke hath ke parathe khane ka..aap khilaogi..
She asked cutely

Mujhe pta tha tu parathe he maangegi..bana kar rakhe hain..abhi laati hoon..
she said while getting up

Hyeee sachchi..i love you 2 3 4 5 10 100 1000 aur bhi zyada..aur aap yahin bethiye mai lekar aati hoon...
She gets up and goes towards kitchen while his mother is staring her