Healing

Morning around 9 am

Sidharth woke up first and saw shehnaaz is sleeping in sitting position with the support of bed's hardboard..her one hand in sidharth's hand and second one in her lap..she is slightly tilted towards him..

Is ladki ka dimag bilkul kharab ho gaya hai..kisne kaha tha ise puri raat aise bethne ko..mai thik hoon..ye mujhe aise feel karwa rahi hai jese mere dono hath aur dono pair toot gaye hain..hadd hai isse bilkul..mai thik hoon mujhe kuch nahi hua hai..kis uncomfortable position me soi hai aur pata nahi kab soi hogi raat me..meri wajah se iski tabyat kharab ho jayegi..

He thought with concern and anger both

Shehnaaz!!..Shehnaaz!!
He nudged her to wake her up..

Haan..haan kya hua..kuch chahiye..teri tabyat thik hai..kahin dard ho raha hai..kya hua bata mujhe..?

She got afraid and started her rant without listening

Shehnaaz plz just shut up..don't irritate me more..tujhe kya hua hai mai keh raha hoon kal se ki mai thik hoon mujhe kuch nahi hua hai..tu kyu itni tension le rahi hai..

He said getting frustrated

Kya hua tujhe..tu aise kyu bol raha hai..mene kya kia hai..?
she asked innocently

Tu aise kyu soi hai..puri raat aise he bethi rahi hai..hua kya hai tujhe..mai thik hu..tu apni tabyat kyu kharab kar rahi hai..teri back stiff ho jayegi..tu chahti hai hum dono bimar pad jayen sath me..
He asked

Mujhe lga tujhe raat me kuch chahiye hoga..aur tu batayega nahi mujhe khud karne lag jyega..islye aise soi ki tu jab hilega to mujhe mehsoos ho jayega..aur tere sath chipak kar let nh sakti thi tere dard hota islye aise soi..
She said with a pout

Idhar aa..
He said after looking her for fer seconds

She came close to him and he pecked her pout..

She just became shocked with what just happened..she was just in bewilderment..she is not unable to look at him and just ran outside..

Shehnaaz sun to..
He just called her but she didn't listen

Mujhe control karna chahiye tha..mene kya kia..use kesa laga hoga..

ughhh!!!

Lekin mujhse control nh hota jab wo aise pout banati hai..mai ek dam attaract ho jata hoon..
He said to himself

After sometime he called shehnaaz again..

Shehnaaz mujhe help chahiye..aayegi andar..

She comes in the room but didn't looked at him..she is continuously seeing on the floor..

Mujhe washroom jana hai..help kar degi??
He asked

She just nodded and takes him to washroom..after using washroom she supported him with one hand and with other hand she gives him his brush with paste on it..he brushed his teeth while wrapping an arm around her..she washed his face and comes out with him..she makes him sit on the bed with the pillows behind him..

Mai tera breakfast laati hoon..ruk ja 2 minute
She said without looking into his eyes and goes out

Damnn..kya karun ye to bol he nahi rahi mujhse..sorry bol deta hoon..
He thought

She comes back with his breakfast and sat infront him..she took the spoon full of oats near his mouth..he takes it..

After breakfast she wiped his mouth with tissue and gives him medicine..he gulped it and she makes him lay down properly..Soon he drifted to sleep