Twins😊

After spending time with their family they moved to their room to have rest...

Mai thak gyi bohot..mujhe change bhi nahi karna hai..good night..
Shehnaaz fell on the bed while muttering this to sid

Baby go change first then you can sleep as much as you want..go hurry up..
He try to make her stand but she whinned

Mai nahi uth sakti plz na..tu kapde la de mai yahin change kar lungi..plz plz plz..
She whinned

He sighed and goes to bring clothes for her..he takes out her black silk nighty and hand it over to her

Now change..i am going to change in washroom..
He said and goes towards washroom

When he comes back she was laying on bed eyes closed and her clothes were discarded on the floor..
He collected her clothes and keeps it in discarded clothes and lays down on bed beside her holding her close by her waist..

Mujhe bhook lagi hai lekin mai uth nahi sakti kyuki mujhe nind bhi aa rahi hai..
She said snuggling close to him

Wait here mai kuch lata hoon khane ko..
He said getting up from the bed

Nh rehne de tu bhi bohot thaka hua hai..rest kar..mai kal kha lungi subhe..
She mumbled holding his hands

Wait kar baby 2 minute me aya mai...aise bhuke nahi sone de sakta mai tujhe..
He said while kissing her forrhead and goes out

He comes back with a glass of milk and a cheese sandwich..

Ye le jaldi se kha le phir sote hain..
He hand it over to her and sit beside her

Sandwich kha lungi lekin mai milk nahi piyungi mujhe vomit ho jayegi..
She said while eating sandwich

Pata hai mujhe tujhe milk pasand nahi hai isilye mene isme chocolate powder dala islye bakwas bamd kar aur pii jaldi..aur roz peena hai tujhe ab milk..
He said and she drank happily

Aisa milega to roz pee lungi..i love you..
She replied happily while giving her peck on his lips

Wow..agar aise he kiss milegi to mai roz adhi raat ko bhi tere lye jagne ko tayyar hoon..
He said holding her close to him

Shut up..so ja abhi..kal romane kar lena abhi mai bohot thaki hui hoon dekh aankhen bhi puri nahi khul rahi..
She said and try to open her full eyes

Gadhi mai kuch nahi kar raha hun i know you are tired..chal so ja..
He said and pulls her close

After some days

Shehnaaz plz mene mana kar dya na to kar dya bas baat khatam..don't say it again and again
Sid said in anger

Mene bhi keh dya mujhe ice cream chahiye to chahiye..wo bhi abhi..mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai..
She also replied angrily

I am warning you ladt time don't make me angry more..your blood sugar level is high..tune itna meetha khaya hai ki tere sugar level bohot high ho gaye hain jo tere aur baby k lye acha nahi hai...mujhe koi risk nahi lena hai..iske alawa kuch aur khana hai to bata de mai wo la lunga..
He said to her

Mujhe ice cream he khani hai aur kuch nahi..kitna bura hai na tu tere baby ko khani hai islye mujhe craving ho rahi hai lekin tujhe na meri padi hai na baby ki..tu wahin acha tha biggboss me kam se kam mujhe koi khane ko rokta to nahi tha..dafa ho ja wahin pe..aur aaj mai maa ke sath soungi bye..
She said angrily and goes to his mother