Misunderstanding

3 months later

Their relationship is growing day by day..they trust each other a lot..they don't hasitate to share anything with each other..we can say that they became more than best friends..other than that they can't remain without each other also..they realised that they love each other a lot but no one confessed..they are fearing for rejection..
But their relationship has taken a new turn when they both became possessive for each other or we can say thet jealous..
Shehnaaz feel jealous when he saw him with Rashmi in his new show Dil Se Dil Tak..she knows that he won't cheat her but she is feeling insecure when people talk about their affair or liking for each other..there are many news articles that claim their affair..
And sidharth easily gets jealous when she talks to any of her male classmates on phone..he also knows that she will not cheat him as she never goes out with anyone of them and she have a problem with boys around her but still what will he do of his heart??she is becoming strong from that incident..sidharth supports her a lot to overcome her fear of boys and she is becoming successful in it but somehow sid becomes jealous..

Sidharth uth ja yaar kitna soyega tu..
She whinned while trying to wake him up..
She hates it when she is in a bad mood and he sleeps like he selled all horses and donkeys

Shehnnaz kya hai..kyu pareshan kar rahi hai subha subha..sone de mujhe..shoot nahi hai mera aaj...
He said while getting frustrated

Kutte shoot nahi hai to kya gadhe ghode bech kar so jayega..mai bore ho rahi hoon plz baat kar mere se siddhhaaarrrttthhhhh!!
Uth na plz
She is also getting frustrated

Shehnaaz bahar ja abhi isi waqt..maa hain bahar wahan jakr unse baat kar..nahi to preeti di ke yahan chali ja..lekin mujhe tang karna band kar..mai abhi nahi uthne wala..chal ja jaldi yahan se..
He warned her

Nahi mujhe tujhse he baat karni hai..uth tu..mujhe kisi aur se baat nahi karni hai..utthhhh
She whinned again while throwing pillow at him

Sidharth throws cushion at her back and said angrily:
Agar tu abhi isi waqt nahi gayi to tujhe bahar phek dunga utha kar..just go

He again laid down and close his eyes to sleep

She moves from there and goes towards balcony.. a swing was hanging there..she sits on the swing and starts crying..

Her one part of heart is saying..

Kyu mujhe bura lag raha hai wo news dekh kar..sidharth aisa nahi hai wo mujhe dhoka nahi dega lekin phir bhi wo ye sab articles jo paper me aate hain ya news me aate hai to mujhe to clear kar he sakta hai..
Safai na bhi de lekin mujhe bata sakta hai ki ye sab jhut hai aisa kuch nahi hai..Biwi hoon mai uski kisi aur ko na bataye lekin mujhe to batayega na..

And another one is saying..

Lekin kyu bataye..tujhe kya fark padta hai in sab se..uska aur tera rishta pyar ka nahi hai..sirf dosti ka hai..wo pyaar nahi karta hai tujhse wo teri care karta hai bas aur aise me wo kyu clear karega..ho sakta hai use rashmi achi lagti ho..wo hai bhi bohot khubsurat usme aisa kuch nahi hai jo koi use pasand na kare..(seriously mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai😉😝)..
Mai uske aas paas bhi nahi hoon..to wo mujhe kyu pasand karega??

She wiped her tears goes to washroom to freshen up..she comes out and moves towards preeti di's house while informing his mother about it..
She just wants to be away from sidharth for sometime..

After 2 hours sidharth wakes up..he comes out after freshen up and looks for shehnaaz who is nowwhere to be seen..
He calls shehnaaz but she didn't answer back..his mother comes out and said:

Wo preeti ke ghar gayi hai..

Ok..aap breakfast de do mujhe bhook lag rahi hai..
He said

Laati hoon tu beth araam se..
She said and moves towards kitchen

Kaun Mujhe Yun Pyar Karega Jaise Tu Karta Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें