2022, Apr 24 - Seokjin (The Sheet Music)

[Places: workroom, hideout]

But what I see of Yoongi's life was full of alcohol and aimless wandering. He doesn't play the piano as much as he used to, and he doesn't seem to enjoy writing songs.

Even visiting Yoongi's workroom to console him seems meaningless. After some thinking, I decide to show the sheet music I found at the hideout. Will he recognize the writing? I hope he takes up songwriting again after seeing this.

"Yoongi-ya, here."

"What is it?"

I hold out the sheet music towards him.

"This is..."

(A/N: throwback to June 25 Year 20 in Yoongi's POV)

The day I got the expulsion notice. I immediately ran to the classroom hideout. Then, I played the piano like I'd been possessed, all alone in that room. I don't know why but the anger refuses to settle. I take out all the sheets of music in my bag and shove them inside the piano. And I make up my mind to never to play the piano again.

(A/N: end of throwback, back to Seokjin POV)

"Where'd you find this?"

What have I done wrong this time? Yoongi's expression turns cold upon seeing the sheet music.

"I stopped by school a few days ago. And it was in the piano."

"You looked there?"

"I just happened to find it. It's yours, right?"

The papers fall from Yoongi's hands and scatter all over the floor. Yoongi looks frightening as he spits a word to me. "Leave."

"What? Min Yoongi, what's going on?"

"Just leave."

"Don't do this, let's talk for a moment."

"I have nothing to say to you." 

Yoongi starts avoiding me after that.