Prologue

A/N: Just a heads up, this is a Nonon x Reader fanfic

(Y/N)(L/N) is a 16 year old boy with
(H/L) black hair, about 1,77(5'8) and a fairly toned physique, that he got from all the years of street fighting an living in the slums. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, black jeans and plain black sneakers.

(Y/N) POV

Another shitty day ends and it's time for me to find another shitty place do sleep in. That's just incredible. I'm living the good life! Haven't bathed in almost two weeks, all I had today was that lemon I stole from that old man's stand and tonight, I'll probably be sleeping in the alley again! I'm having an internal monologue again.

This has been my life for the past 7 years. Wake up, pray to find something to eat, have a street fight or two for 3 cents, wait for the pain to go away, find or steal food and sleep.

I say 7 years because before that I-

I-

I don't remember.

The only thing I do remember is a tall woman with white hair and somehow some glowing rainbow patterns too. But everytime I remember her, I get sick to my stomach. I don't know why but it deeply scares me.

A shake those thoughts out of my head and finally find a dark alley to sleep in.

(Y/N): Aw, shit. Here we go again.

I walk down the alley trying to find a spot to lay down. But my peace is disturbed once I look behind me. I see three guys with knives. They looked high off their asses, looked like they took some heavy shit.

Guy 1: Eyy, kid. That's OUR alley!

Guy 2: Yeah, so you can either fuck off or get stabbed in the gut!

(Y/N):*sigh* oohh nooo, please don't hurt me Mr. Drug Addict, I swear I won't steal anything.

I spoke in a monotone voice.

(Y/N): Wait... Didn't I beat you three in that fight yesterday? Oh yeah! I remember now!

Guy 3: Now we have even more reasons to kill you!

No one's POV

The three men then rush (Y/N) ready to stab him. (Y/N) looks calm and collected as he gets into a fighting stance. The first man tries to slash at him, but he quickly dodges backwards, grabs the man's wrist and simply twists it, snapping it.

The man falls on the ground in pain. The other two rush (Y/N) in a failed attempt to stab him at the same time, where (Y/N) effortlessly slid under their knives, in which the man in the left accidentally stabbed the other one's forearm. (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle. He then bell clapped
the one in the left and roundhouse kicked the other one, knocking him out.

While the only one left was still dazed, (Y/N) went over and gave him a strong right hook, knocking him out as well.