Raid Trip, Part I

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes and look around, trying to recognize where I was.

Well, good morning, sleepy head!

(Y/N): Huh? Ah, Kanketsu. Good morning.

Did that good night's sleep help you chill out?

(Y/N): Am I feeling some sarcasm coming from your voice?

Of course you are! That shit hurt, man!

(Y/N): Okay. I admit, I fucked up and I apologize. Better now?

Very much so.

(Y/N): Tsk. Anyways, where are we?

I look down and see that I'm shirtless and the wounds from yesterday's fight were already healed.

I looked around the room I was in. Ita was a bedroom with huge window and bed.

Just then, the door to the room opened and in came

(Y/N): L-Lady Satsuki.

Satsuki: (L/N). I'm glad you're already up. Are you feeling alright.

(Y/N): I mean... Yes, I guess so. After that fight yesterday, I'm feeling alright.

Satsuki: Good. That's what I wanted to talk to you about.

(Y/N): Hm?

Satsuki: Nui pushed you to the point where you lost your head, didn't she?

(Y/N): Ah...

I bow slightly.

(Y/N): ... I lost my cool on that fight. She was trying to get on my nerves and I let her so it. I apologize, Lady Satsuki.

Satsuki: Don't. You held her back for enough time for the others to get away and for Matoi to be dealt with. You did a good job yesterday, (L/N).

(Y/N): R-Right. Thank you.

Satsuki: However, I'm sure that wasn't the last we've seen of Nui Harime... Matoi destroyed a good part of the Academy yesterday. It will take a few weeks for everything to be back on its feet, so you can settle down in the meantime.

(Y/N): I see.

Satsuki: Well, that should be it. You can go home now. Nui is still out there, so stay sharp.

(Y/N): Alright.

I grabbed a different track jacket and made my way to the door.

Satsuki: (L/N).

I turn back.

(Y/N): Yes?

Satsuki: Be careful.

She said it with some sort of weakness in her voice, and she had a worried look on her face. I've never Lady Satsuki like this.

(Y/N): I will. I promise. You be careful too.

After saying that, I took my leave.

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

Student council room

Several weeks passed since the incident with Matoi and Nui. Honnouji was already back on its feet and the preparations for the tri city raid trip were being set.

Me and the rest of the Elite were in the council room discussing the procedure of the raid trip.

Sanageyama: Athletic Committee Squads 1 - 12 are ready to deploy.