Parasite

Ryuko: You said my father's name earlier, Isshin Matoi! How do you kno- Ugh!

(Y/N) POV

Her outfit started smoking out, and she looked tired as she fell to one knee.

???: You're losing too much blood, Ryuko.

(Y/N): Who...?

Ryuko: You said you wanted blood, getting full now!?

???: At this rate, you are going to lose consciousness in about five minutes.

Whose voice was that? Is it coming from her uniform?

(Y/N): Who the hell said that?

???: H-he can hear me!?

(Y/N): Matoi, where's that voice coming from!?

Ryuko: H-how... Agh!

???: Doesn't matter. Ryuko, we have to go. Now.

Ryuko: Damn it...

She jumped out of the ring and ran to the exit.

Sanageyama: After her! She's getting away!

A bunch of one stars started running after her.

Satsuki: Leave her be.

Sanageyama: But, milady...

Satsuki: She'll be back eventually. Leave her for now.

Lady Satsuki walked away.

Sanageyama: You're as dazzling as always, Lady Satsuki. By the way, (L/N). Who the fuck were you talking about back there?

(Y/N): ...I... I need to go talk to her.

I left to go talk to Lady Satsuki. She seems to be the best person for me to talk to about this.

No one's POV

Satsuki was in the student council room, with Soroi.

Satsuki: Soroi, please remind me to hand Hakodate her two star Goku Uniform later.

Soroi: Of course, Lady Satsuki.

Just then, (Y/N) arrived.

(Y/N): Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: Come in.

(Y/N) POV

I walked into the room and bowed to Lady Satsuki, who was sitting on a chair with Soroi by her side.

(Y/N): Forgive me for interrupting, but I really need to ask you something.

Satsuki: What is it?

(Y/N): Please, bear with me here. I might be going crazy, but I'm pretty sure I heard Matoi's outfit talk.

Her eyes widened, but she recomposed herself quickly.

Satsuki: (L/N), you know how Goku Uniforms are made, right?

(Y/N): Yes, one stars are made out of 10% life fibers, two stars 20% and three stars 30%.

Satsuki: It has been proven a mere human being can't control more than 30%. But those who have the resolve and determination to overcome the life fibers, those who have a purpose to do so can have the power to handle up to even 100%.

(Y/N): W-what!? Has anyone even been able to do so?

Satsuki: Yes, and you were facing her just a few moments ago.

(Y/N): Matoi?

Satsuki: Yes. That phenomenon of 100% life fibers is called a Kamui. And only Kamui users themselves can hear they talk.