Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head

Flashback

17 years ago

Kiryuin Manor's secret lab

NO ONE'S POV

Scientist: Commencing the life fiber infusion experiment in 3... 2... 1.

A major experiment was being held at the secret underground lab of the Kiryuin Manor.

Overseeing it, was the woman that reawakened the life fibers from their dormant state three years back, Ragyo Kiryuin.

The test subjects, or rather, lab rats were her own children. A pair of twin siblings: (Y/N) and Satsuki Kiryuin. Both were only 1 year old at the time.

The head scientist pressed a button to start the infusion process.

(Y/N) was crying in discomfort, but his sister remained completely calm.

After the process finished, a few seconds passed, but the computers didn't register a thing.

Ragyo: Apparently 1 year is too old. Looks like I'll have to use the next one.

Ragyo started walking out of the lab, but then.

Scientist: Lady Ragyo! We're picking up a soundwave.

She turned back to the scientist.

Ragyo: Enhance the audio.

The sound was coming from (Y/N)'s chamber.

Voice: *scuffed* LET... ME... OUT.

Ragyo's eyes widened.

Ragyo: The life fibers awakened inside of his body...

Scientist: W-what do we do now, Lady Ragyo?

Ragyo: We wait. He won't be able to do much at this age. Let's wait for his body to mature, then he'll be of use.

She then turned around and exit the lab, with a smirk on her face.

5 years later

Takabisha Kindergarten

A young Nonon Jakuzure was walking in a line, followed by a few boys

She stopped and turned to them.

Nonon: You know what? I'd sure love to have a castle...

She did a begging puppy face, as the boys built her a giant sandcastle in just seconds.

Nonon: *giggle* This is my sandbox now! And I'm not gonna let anyone else use it! Anyone, except for you, Satsuki, we've been bestest friends since forever!

She turned around to look at her best friend, Satsuki Kiryuin.

Nonon: I can build one for you too, if you want to.