Welcome to Honnouji

(Y/N) POV

I was just standing there, dumbfounded. Why would Satsuki Kiryuin send one star students to kidnap me?

Just when she looked at me, I got a sharp headache. I just winced not letting it show.

(Y/N): I- Wha-

Satsuki: Calm yourself, (L/N). Would you like a cup of tea to help you?

(Y/N): N-no, thank-

I then remember how long has it been since the last time I've had a drink that isn't tap water.

(Y/N): A-actually, yes. I would like a cup of tea.

Satsuki then calls over her butler.

Satsuki: Soroi, would you please prepare a cup of tea for Mr. (L/N)?

Soroi: Right away, Lady Satsuki.

Soroi then leaves Satsuki and I by ourselves.

Satsuki: I guess I own you some explanation. Why don't you take a seat?

I shyly sit on the chair opposite to her.

Satsuki: I've been watching you recently, (L/N). And I am quite impressed by your skills in combat.

(Y/N): Oh. Uuh, th- thank you?

Satsuki: I must ask. Where did you learn skills such as to defeat two one star students?

I can't help but feel a bit flattered receiving such compliments from Satsuki Kiryuin. I then interlace my fingers and lower my head a bit.

(Y/N): Well, for the past 7 years, I've been living in the slums, fighting for my life and getting as much as I could. I learned all of that throughout the years.

Satsuki: You said 7 years. What happened before that?

I freeze a bit. But then remember who's asking me that. And seeing how I don't wanna get beat up again I just spit it out.

(Y/N): I don't remember. Anything. Anything at all.

I choose not to mention my visions of that white haired woman.

Satsuki went silent for a second.

Satsuki: Hm. Interesting.

Just then, Soroi returned with the tea.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Soroi nodded and left once again and Satsuki spoke up.

Satsuki: We'll see into that matter later on. As of right now, I want to address why I brought you here.

I sip my tea, it's a bit bitter, but I really don't wanna complain about having a good drink.

Satsuki then reached for something behind her chair.

(Y/N): Is that...

She pulled out the same uniform those guys that attacked me last night had.

Satsuki: Yes. This is a one star Goku Uniform. And I want you to have it.

I was at a loss for words. I needed some time to process everything that went down since last night.

First: I got ambushed by one star students. Second: I wake up in Honnouji Academy. In Satsuki Kiryuin's bed, might I add! And now she wants me to have a Goku Uniform.

(Y/N): What? Why? Why me?

Satsuki: As i said, I was very impressed by your combat abilities. And I see you as a precious addition to Honnouji. I can envision you going places in the future.