First Day

(Y/N) POV

About thirty minutes after falling asleep, I jolt awake after having that weird nightmare. The voice sounded too real.

I run my hand through the bandage in my cheek from when I took that elbow and, to my surprise, it wasn't hurting anymore.

(Y/N): What the?

I'm almost certain that hit would've at least broken my cheekbone, but I felt nothing.

I found the bathroom, looked in the mirror and took off the bandage. There was nothing. Literally. Any wounds or bruises were gone.

I took off all of the other bandages. Same thing. I'm completely healed from the beating I took not even 24 hours ago.

(Y/N): There's something really wrong he- Agh!

That damn headache again. It was even worse this time.

LET ME
OUT!

(Y/N): What was that!? It's the same voice I heard in my dream before!

I calm down and recollect my thoughts.

(Y/N): Ugh. That hit really got me out of it.

I throw the dirty bandages away and take a look around my new home as I notice it was fully furnished. What did I do to deserve all of this?

Anyways, I look over to the counter where I left my Goku Uniform and notice a stash of money under it.

(Y/N): Nice!

I look inside the fridge and the cupboards, they were all empty. I figured I'd use that money so fill up the house. I took my jacket and went out again.

I spend the rest of the day buying food and new clothes. I go back home and don't really go out for the rest of the weekend, seeing that I spent my whole life living in the streets, going out is the last thing I'd feel like doing.

Timeskip

I wake up on Monday morning and take some time to get my eyes used to the light. I then look at the clock on the wa-

(Y/N): Ah, shit-

I was gonna be late to my first day on Honnouji Academy. Fuck! I really need to buy an alarm clock.

I bolt out of bed and put on my Goku Uniform.

(Y/N): Wow.

I felt... Powerful?

It was reinvigorating, I was feeling hyped up and ready to do anything, plus my increase in strength and speed.

I throw away my thoughts, brush my teeth faster then ever and busted throu my front door.

I saw a little train thingy making it's way up to Honnouji, it was jam packed though. I debate with myself a bit if I should hop in or not.

(Y/N): Ah, fuck it!

I hopped on one of the bars and held on as the train made it's way up.

I sigh in relief as the train gets there pretty quick.

I jump off and sprint inside.

(Y/N): Ah, shit! I don't know where my classroom is!

As I'm running aimlessly, I hear a voice getting closer and closer.

???: I'M GONNA BE LATE! I'M GONNA BE LATE! I'M GONNA BE LAAA-

(thud)

Someone impacts against me as we both crash and burn